More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who answers?

Dave

Dave answers the door. His expression is one of confusion. Clearly he doesn’t recognize Crystal.

Crystal grins and meets his gaze.

“You will invite us in, now!”

Dave looks puzzled, unsure why he should invite them in. “Um, please come in.”

Crystal grabs him by the collar and pushes him inside. She kisses him, pushing her tongue into his open mouth.

“Dave, who’s at the door.” Comes a voice from upstairs.

Theresa and Holly look over to Crystal. “We’ll be upstairs. Holly is parched.”

Crystal barely pays attention. She pushes Dave into the living room.

“W...w...what?” He stammers.

She peers into his eyes, crushing his will.

“You’re going to fuck me!”

Dave is filled with a strange need to fuck this woman. He wants to push her away, he wants to go upstairs and help his wife. Instead, he allows Crystal to rip off his pants.

Crystal stares at his large erect cock. “Good boy!”

She feels her fangs extend.

Dave stares at her in terror, too enthralled to even move. All he can think is she’s a monster and I'm going to die.

Crystal pushes him down and mounts him. She begins to ride and grind against him. He hears a scream from upstairs and tries to think unsexy thoughts. Still Crystal rides him hard and demands his attention.

With a sorrowful moan he comes. Crystal strikes driving her fangs into his neck.

He cums again from the pain and pleasure of the bite. Crystal stands up.

“Mm, very good boy.”

Theresa and Holly descend the stairs.

Theresa licks blood from her lips. “Ready to go Crystal? We left a bit of a mess upstairs. Have your new toy take care of it.”

Crystal looks at Dave. His eyes are unfocused.

“Dave, you belong to me now.”

David’s head gives a rolling nod.

“You will go upstairs and clean up the mess. Then come by my place and wait for me.”

Dave manages to whisper. “Yes, Mistress.”

Holly giggles.

Theresa smiles at her. “Crystal, I need you to find a virgin to sacrifice.”

Follow David, Crystal, or the girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)