More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Does Theresa wait, just what is natural?

Theresa is Confident

“Fuck that, Crystal. Let’s make this spell permanent!”

Theresa steps into the circle. Sulfurous smoke surrounds her blocking her view of her friends.

Macabria grins at her. “You’ve made the right choice. Your friends will see soon enough.”

The demon runs a taloned finger across her breast, allowing black blood to seep out.

Theresa’s mouth begins to water and her fangs lengthen.

“Taste it, Theresa. Suckle from me. It will make the spell quite permanent.”

Theresa pauses for a second before latching onto Macabria’s breast.

The blood tastes exquisite. Theresa feels power and darkness flow into her. Macabria strokes her hair. She is lost in flavor when Macabria roughly yanks her off.

“Enough. Do me a favor little one and will always be there for motherly advice.”

Drunk with blood, Theresa slurs. “What favor?”

“See to it your grandmother’s soul is properly darkened, and if ever you need advice simply say my name by a reflective surface and I will come to you.”

“Done. I don’t wish Crystal escaping our sisterhood. She will sacrifice the virgin to you.”

Macabria laughs. “Excellent. You already feel like a daughter. You will listen to my advice dutifully, won’t you?”

“Of course.”

“Good. Now back to your friends.”

The smoke clears.

Crystal looks worried. Holly excited.

Crystal stares at her. “Your eyes, Theresa. Are you ok?”

“Im fine, Crystal.” She pauses. “Better than fine actually. I’m perfect.”

Theresa turns to Macabria. “The spell will be permanent for them too won’t it?”

“Yes, my dear, so long as you live they will be like you. It will take a few minutes for them to feel the full effect. And, now the spell will last forever, though mixing it with my essence may have some...unexpected side-effects. Now just one more order of business. I bind thee to sacrifice an innocent.”

Theresa curtsies. “It will be done.”

Theresa looks over at Crystal and Holly. Their eyes begin to take on a more delightfully hellish glow.

Crystal looks at Macabria. “Very well. Be gone.”

Macabria laughs and disappears into a cloud of smoke.

Do the girls stay together, who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)