More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miyuki Miyuki

What's next?

The Felled Tree

Callum and I had nothing to lose, the population of the village was falling we had nowhere else to go, so one night when the moon was bright and full, we went into the woods. We chose a direction and stuck to it, I took chalk to mark the trees so we’d find our way back. The woodland was thick and hard to traverse, we stopped and happened upon a felled tree, it was moss covered and the grass around it was long. We were not expecting company but the grass would hide us if someone happened by.

We had lusted for each other all day, Callum pulled his hide breeches down to reveal his hard cock, his head glistened in the moons light. I lifted up my skirts and spread my legs for him. He pulled me toward him and entered my soft skin, he pushed inside gently then began to thrust hard and fast. He leant over me, we were nose to nose, gasping and feeding each other’s need. The excitement from the danger made the sex more intense, we could be discovered, we had disobeyed the elders, we could be found by the elders or ripped apart by the woman. We thrust our hips faster, his balls slapped against my ass, he pulled at my tunic and exposed my breasts, he grabbed at them squeezing hard. I arched my back and came, a hoarse gasp escaped my throat, he trembled and pushed in as deep as he could. I felt his balls shudder as they emptied their load inside me. We lay together looking at the stars for a while before sneaking back into the village.

We spent the next few days exchanging looks of knowing to each other during our working hours in the hot sun, we had gone into the woods and come back alive and this was our secret. However, I did not fall pregnant. We tried a few times in our hut, I rode my husband while he played with my breasts, he filled me over many nights to no avail. We decided to try again in the woods, only this time by day. The nights had become too dangerous, screams could be heard and branches would snap, something big was moving about in there. Food was rationed to the remaining villagers due to the hunters refusing to enter the woods to hunt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)