More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

How does she end up naked?

The Family Tradition

The car rumbled down the old dirt road, kicking up dust as it went. In the front seat, sat a tall woman with blonde hair. She sported some sunglasses, a T-shirt obviously too small for the job required, and some tight shorts. Beside her, in the passenger seat, sat a smaller woman who looked much alike the driver, only smaller and bored. She wore a long-sleeve shirt, and baggy jeans. Just looking at her, and feeling the heat outside the window made the driver sweat.

“Mom? You missed the turn.” The girl in the passenger seat said concernedly.

“Relax. I’m just taking a detour.” The Woman piloting the vehicle replied.

Slowly, the girl in the passenger seat began to doubt the honesty of this “detour” they were taking. They’d been going straight for several minutes, passing through a business district on the way.

Suddenly, they pulled off the road, surrounded on all sides by field.

“Alice? You trust me right?” Alice’s mom said, looking straight ahead.

“...Yes, why?” Alice nervously replied.

“In our family, we have a tradition. It’s been carried out since your great great grandmother first moved here from Europe. Once you reach an age of maturity, you are expected to carry out this tradition as a member of this family.” Alice’s mom spoke carefully.

“...So what’s the tradition then?”

What is the tradition Alice must carry out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)