More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

Choose your destiny

The EVIL C'ock (Not for the faint of heart)

"No glug I can't glug please, no more! glug I'm a virgin! I beg of you! Mfff!", said the crying cleric woman. Her leathers, and robes were torn to shreads, and her male mercenaries killed. Her hands were now tied behind her back, and she was on the giant phallus of C'ock. The drow laughed at her pleas, "I guess your going to have to beg harder, 'Slayer of DROW'. That IS the title you were given by Aribeth on your 19th birthday, is it not?", he said, grinning all the while. The cleric nodded, with dark cock halfway down her throat.

Tears dripped down the side of her face. "Well then, Drow Slayer. As your new master, I shall give you a new title. I think I'll call you... 'Cock slut of the Drow'. What do you think? Do you like it?". Thinking for sec, she nodded. She was rewarded when he finally pulled his cock out, she coughed and spat out sperm, but she was quickly slapped across the face by his big hardon. He held her chin, and made her look up to him, "First of all, I don't care WHAT you think about your new title. Second of all, you will SWALLOW whatever white liquid that comes out of my dick. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? 'COCK SLUT OF DROW'?!", he yelled. Completely terrified now, she nodded, not saying a word. She got another cock across the face, and obediantly continued sucking.

After an hour of fucking in every position conceivable, she lay there, still alive and undamaged... but in shock, in a puddle of cum, and her own juices. He had even her to cast an Air, and Water elemental for him to . The Two Elementals are now also in the same position their cleric owner is in. An hour later, help finally arrived, but it was too little, too late. At least she was still uninjured.

Suddenly, as if by some divine intervention, she noticed something... she was TRULY unhurt. Not once did C'ock physically damage her, or cause her to bleed. Somewhere in her sub-concious, she thought to herself, "maybe he has a 'soft spot'". Then as if by fate, another thought crossed her mind, "why didn't I fight back? Why didn't I try to resist?". Then she came to the realization that she even orgasmed quite a number of times... leaving her hungering for more.

C'ock walked across the green hills, while whistling a tune. He walked with a name in his head... "Nathyrra".

What happens next in his dark legacy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)