More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by the_high_king the_high_king

What happens next in his dark legacy?

He encounters an adventuring party. A female adventuring party. ((originally added by jany))

C'ock was so lost in his daydream, that he didn't see them until they were right in front of him.

"Stop where you are, drow. Who are you and what is your purpose here?"

Snapping out of his reverie, the drow looked up to see a group of five armed women before him, with blade and arrow pointed in his direction.

The speaker, a human woman in a suit of plate armor, had a softly glowing longsword aimed at his throat. Her platinum blonde hair was tied in a thick bun and her deep blue eyes glared at him intensely. But it was her lips that really caught his attention. Full and soft-looking, C'ock wondered how it would feel to have his own 'longsword' between them.

Behind her, a pale elven woman with exotic silver hair had an arrow readied on a longbow. Her leather armor hugged her slim curves tightly, leaving little to the imagination.

Beside the elf was another human, this one in priestly robes which hid her figure. The hood of her robes framed a young, innocent-looking face. Her large, brown eyes appraised him curiously, and the drow knew he would enjoy looking into them as he abused her body.

All the way in the back of the group stood a second elf wearing the robes of a wizard and bearing a staff. Her hair was black as midnight, and the haughty look on her face reminded C'ock of the drow priestesses from his home. Thinking about them only made him more eager to her.

Off to the side of the others was a small halfling woman. Despite her height, she was well proportioned, with a chest that many human women would envy. C'ock was so busy staring at her cleavage that he almost didn't notice the crossbow she was pointing at him.

"Answer drow, or we shall be to slay you," the blonde said.

Looking back to the human, C'ock smiled. Then he gave her his answer.

A minute and a half later, the drow was finished tying up all five of the adventurers. But now he faced a much more difficult task... choosing which woman he will first.

Who does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)