More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by the_high_king the_high_king

What happens next in his dark legacy?

C'ock vs. A Succubus

He wasn't really sure WHERE he was going to find Nytherra, but he did know that he WAS going to find her, sooner or later. Just thinking of her nubile form was getting him hard. His spree on Toril wasn't going to end with Nytherra either. He wouldn't be finished until he every beautiful woman on the surface, under, and over the face of Toril. And with his lifespan... he could probably do it too.

Suddenly, a geyser of flame spurts from the ground. It would seem he has accidentally triggered something in this field with his lusty thoughts. An ancient marking for summoning... a SUCCUBUS. Then from the flames, her sinfully sexy body appears, rising from the large crack in the ground. She made it obvious to him, that she was not the run-of-the-mill type Succubus.

"FOOLISH MORTAL!! You have awakened the great- OMFF!", she gets taken to the ground without warning. C'ock aggressively plays with her tits, biteing her nipples, and yet gently teasing her pussy with the tip of his cock. "NO! No, what are doing!? ooh, I-I'm the one who d-dominates... ahh not you", she softly says, as her spirit slowly gets crushed. "Well then SUCCU-BITCH", he roughly says, "how does it feel to be on the 'recieving' end this time? huh?". Without warning, he thrusts in his legend-size hard-on, and she screams with a mix of pain and pleasure.

How does C'ock continue this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)