More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Se7en_Sins Se7en_Sins

What's next?

The Djinn is Free

Neither girl was awake to see the blinding flash of red light, nor the naked woman that appeared. The woman was perfect in every way, glowing raven hair, perky round boobs, toned muscles and abs, thin waist, wide hips, pert ass, toned muscular thighs, and tan olive colored skin. Taking in her surroundings she sees the two girls and their approximate age. Looking in a mirror, her body begins to morph and change. Her body length hair shortens until it is just beyond shoulder length, the glow fades until it is just a full black. Freckles appear on her skin, although not a lot, just enough to give her skin some blemishes. Her breasts sagged, although not by much, and her butt grew less toned. Her waist grew slightly as her hips shrank.

When she was done, she looked like an average college student. Then she saw the clothing hanging in the closets. She closed her eyes and when she opened them she was wearing jeans, a white t-shirt, complete with a white bra and black panties. She winced slightly as the uncomfortable fabric touched her delicate skin.

She had to leave. Too many times, she startled the Waker and some how placed back in her gem. She had to find a way to blend in. She opened the door and left the room, heading down the hallway and out of the dorm. The world was new to her, but not new enough that she could not adapt. Especially, when she used her magic. She saw everything she needed to see.


That morning a new student stood outside of the registrar's office.

"So your name is Jeannie Dimitri?"

"Yes. Thank you so much for helping me get registered for school. Is there anything I can do for you? Anything you wish?"

The 60 year old looked up at the pretty young Greek girl and sighed. "Girl if I was half your age I'd be happy."

"You wish you were younger?"

"I definitely wish I was younger."

"You look great Norma." Dina said walking in carrying Jeannie's new file. "Me I just wish I was pregnant. But at my age I don't wanna raise a baby... 18. Yeah, I wish I could just get pregnant and the baby comes out 18 years old already. Then I don't have to deal with dirty diapers."

Jeannie smiled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)