More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Se7en_Sins Se7en_Sins

What's next?

Norma and Dina get their wishes.

It was the end of the day, Norma was finishing her paperwork when Dina walked in. The halls of the admin building long since deserted. That's when Dina noticed Norma's hair. The old woman normally had curly snow white hair about down to her shoulders. The curls had begun to darken, they looked almost blonde. Come to think of it, the woman's face looked like it had less wrinkles on it too. And those liver spots were disappearing.

The woman was getting younger as she watched.

"N... Norma... you... you're getting younger." Dina stammered.

"What?" Norma asked looking up at Dina.

Her loose fitting blouse with her saggy breasts slowly began to fill out. Were her breasts growing? No, can't be, I think they are just... getting less saggy... They're becoming perky!

Norma's hands became younger, her nails more revitalized as her hair turned from blonde to a stunning gold, the 60 year old woman looked to be in her 40s, and still she grew younger. The woman flew through her 40s and into her 30s, her breasts looked like perky tight D-cups and when Norma stood up, her normally saggy behind was tight and perky as well, her wrinkled and swollen legs looked stunning and flawless, her pussy tighter than ever.

The now young woman looked gorgeous, naturally red lips, golden hair, perky D-Cup breasts, wide hips, tight ass, legs that wouldn't quit. But still she grew younger. That was when all of her clothes just sluffed off, leaving her naked and beautiful.

It was when the woman hit her 20s that Dina herself felt something. A painful cramp in her belly she had never experienced before. Her bra got tighter as her breasts began to swell, painfully digging the straps into her shoulders. That's when Dina noticed that her top was soaked through. Her breasts were leaking.

"What the hell!?" Dina said and touched the liquid, bringing a sample up to her lips she tasted it.

"It's milk! I'm not lactating I can't be!" She said, but still her breasts grew from her own B-Cups to F-Cups, then G-Cups and finally stopping at H-Cups popping her buttons and all the while leaking milk everywhere. The cramp in her belly grew and suddenly she felt something strange slide out of her vagina. Horrified she reached down only to realize it was a cord of some kind. Like a snake it slithered to Norma and slammed into the now 18 year old's stomach.

"What's happening!" Norma screamed. One minute the old woman had been exploring her new young body, the next she felt something attach itself to her belly button.

"It's an umbilical cord!" Dina shouted terrified as the cord began to retract.

This caused both women to fall to the floor, Dina spread eagle while Norma was dragged feet first towards Dina's gaping pussy.

First to enter Dina was Norma's feet. The pain was mixed with a pleasure Dina had never felt before. As Norma's legs slowly eased into her up to her knees, Dina had her first orgasm, squirting juices and milk everywhere. Oblivious to the golden haired teen's cries Dina began to rub her clit as her pussy expanded to fit in Norma's killer thighs. Then Norma's hips, a tinge of pain could be felt, but the pleasure was too much as Norma's pussy was drawn inside of Dina's own pussy. Dina had another orgasm, her moans drowning out Norma's panicked screaming as with a schlorp her hips were pulled into Dina. Her tight stomach inching slowly inside of this other girl. Next were the young woman's breasts, Norma tried to push on Dina's thighs to keep her from being sucked in, but it was no use. The strength of the suction popped her hands to her sides as her breasts slid into Dina with another moaning orgasm. Now all that was left was Norma's head which was being pulled inside.

"I'm... so sorry Norma..." Dina managed as with one final orgasm, the 60 year old who looked 18 was pulled inside of her womb.

Dina's pussy, that had stretched to accommodate an 18 year old being sucked inside of it slowly tightened back up until it was nice and tight.

Coming down off of her orgasmic high, Dina noticed her belly. "Holy cow! That's what I would look like with an 18 year old in my uterus."

She looked like she was pregnant with sextuplets and carrying them to term. Her belly easily spanned 6 feet around. Then something even stranger happened.

Her belly started to shrink, as her tits stopped lactating. "What... what's happening!" She exclaimed as her belly slowly began to shrink down to 5 feet, 4 feet, 3, feet, 2 feet, now it looked like she was pregnant with twins, now it looked like she was nine months pregnant, now 6, now 3, now her belly looked flat. Her breasts also seemed to shrink going back to their original B-Cup perkiness. That's when she felt the weirdest sensation yet.

Something very penis like shape thrust itself into her vagina. With a gasp she came, but more importantly she felt the invisible dick cum inside of her, blasting her insides with spurt after spurt of cum.

When the whole ordeal was over, Dina was laying panting, naked on a floor stained with cum and milk.

"It's going to be an interesting 18 years." She said out loud as she realized, her wish had come true. She would carry Norma in her womb until she was 18 years old, then give birth to her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)