More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Se7en_Sins Se7en_Sins

What's next?

Jeannie goes to class.

Jeannie sat in the lecture hall, the class so big the teacher didn't even announce the new student. The Djinn sat next to an obvious stoner before most of the class even arrived.

Tiffany came in and Jeannie heard the boy next to her say it to himself, but whether it was to her or himself, a wish was a wish.

"Man I wish I was the chair under her ass."

As Tiffany sat down, eyes a nose and a mouth that were only visible to Jeannie because such is the way of Djinn magic, appeared on the seat of the chair. The young woman's skirt flew up revealing a silky red thong as her beautiful big ass completely engulfed the face of the stoner.

"Shit, I shouldn't have drank so much beer last night." Tiffany said as a silent beer fart passed through her sphincter.

"Ugh that's nasty." Holly said.

"Darlene. Claim my farts." Tiffany ordered the bimbo.

"Like why?" She asked completely clueless.

"Because something that rank can't come out of something this sexy. Claim my farts." She demanded as another one squeezed out of her cheeks.

"Like oh I get it." And standing up in her typical brainless fashion Darlene announced to the class. "Like sorry, those were me. I totally drank too much beer last night." And sat back down.

Both Tiffany and Holly clapped their hands to their faces as Tiffany sat farting away the rest of class.


Taking the stoner's seat Jenni sat down followed by Samantha, the two began talking about their night.

"Sorry I spilled your purse." Jenni said.

"That's okay, no harm no fowl. I'm just glad you made it to the dorm room." Samantha said.

"How did work go?"

"Late as usual."

"Why do you work at Terry's?"

"I told you the flexible hours."

Jeannie smiled as she gained knowledge of the Waker's work place.

"So last class we discussed what a Djinn was. Can anyone tell me what a Djinn wants? What is their motivation for granting wishes?" Professor White asked the class.

"This varies across cultures Professor. Some say the Djinn wants to be free, others say they delight in chaos, still others say they want to bring their race into this world to reign fire." Samantha answered.

"Excellent, yes."

"Professor, some say the Djinn wish to grant three wishes to their Waker. This will ultimately set them free while passing their imprisonment unto the Waker." Jeannie replied.

"I have heard that theory as well yes."

The rest of the class discussed different possibilities for the Djinn's ultimate goal.


Later that night, Jeannie walked into Terry'sand sat down.

"Hey I know you. You're the new girl in class." Samantha walked up wearing her checkered skirt.

"Jeannie, and you are Sam?"

"Samantha. Welcome to Terry's, if you want anything let either me or Mindy know."

"Thanks." Jeannie replied. She had been burned too many times by being pushy. The long haul was the best play this time.

Samantha walked back to talk with her fellow waitress and it wasn't long before she overheard Mindy tell Samantha something juicy.

"I can't believe you can just eat what you want and stay so thin." Mindy said as Samantha stuffed a quick bite of fries in her mouth.

"I wish I could eat whatever I want and it not go straight to my stomach." Mindy continued putting her hands on her stomach to emphasize where she didn't want the fat to go.

"Mindy you are not fat, nor will you get fat if you live a little." Samantha said as she stuffed more fries in her mouth and went to her next table.

Jeannie was all to happy to grant the wish.

*Rate me 1-10, let me know how I'm doing. Also let me know any wishes you wanna see.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)