More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nippy Nippy

What's next?

The Costume

Cassandra gets out of bed and begins to look through her closet for something that can be used as a costume. She searches and searches until she comes across an old black leotard from her ballet days. She quickly disrobes and tries on the leotard. Her body has clearly grown in the years since she last wore it. It's a tight fit and her ass cheek are awfully exposed, but it'll have to do for now.

Now she needs a way to conceal her identity, luckily she remembers buying a mask for a high school masquerade dance. Cassandra finds the mask in a box tucked in the back of her closet. The mask is small, but it should work alright combined with some makeup.Cassandra grabs a pair of black boots from her old punk phase and checks to make sure they still fit, She is thankful that they do.

Happy with what she has so far, Cassandra changes out of the costume and puts it in a box under her bed. She then heads downstairs to grab some breakfast. As she enters the kitchen she sees her younger brother pouring himself some cereal. "He Kyle, need a ride to school? I can't believe you only have a few weeks left til graduation."

Her brother looks at her with suspicion, "Since when do you offer me a ride to school? Did that accident scrabble you brains or something?"

Cassandra laughs, "No, I've just been happy lately and wanted to share the joy."

Their mother enters the kitchen.

"Mom, I think Cass is on . She acting real weird." Kyle says, half-jokingly

Cassandra scoffs, "I was just trying to be nice and offer you a ride..."

"I think that's a great idea," The mother comments, "You two haven't spent any quality time together in years."

Kyle sighs and look to his sister, "Alright fine, you can take me to school....jeez."

The siblings eat their breakfast and head out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)