More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nippy Nippy

What's next?

First Save

Cassandra and her brother get into her car and begin driving to the school.

"So, if it's not , then why are you in such a good mood all of a sudden?" Kyle asks his older sister.

Cassandra shrugs, "Just happy to be alive after that crazy accident, ya know?" She feels bad keeping the truth from her brother, but if she's gonna be a superhero, she can't risk his safety.

Kyle nods, "Well....I know we don't always get along, but I'm happy you're alive too."

Cassandra smiles, "Aww, that might be the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." She giggles.

The continue to have a pleasant conversation for a few minutes until they arrive at the school. Cassandra drops her brother off and start heading home. On her way back multiple police car zoom bast with their sirens blaring. "Damn, I really should have brought my costume with me." She says to her self.

Cassandra gets home and quickly rushes to her room. She turns on the TV and switches to the news as she begins to suit up. She applies a bright red lipstick and some dark eyeshadow in hopes it will help conceal her identity. Pulling out the box from beneath her bed, she puts on her costume.

She watches the news, waiting to see a report on an ongoing crime, but it doesn't come so she decides to go out and patrol. Cassandra puts on some clothes over her leotard and heads out, looking for people in need. She drives around for a couple hours before she hears police sirens in the distance.

She drive towards the sirens until she reaches what looks to be a standoff between the police and a gunman who has holed up in a convenience store. Excited to finally be a hero, she pulls into an alley and changes into her costume. Cassandra runs to the back of the store, hoping to get the drop on the gunman.

She ties to open the back door, but it's locked so she uses her strength to bend the knob until it breaks. Cassandra sneaks through the back of the sore and peeks around the corner. She sees the gunman frantically pacing, and three hostages sitting on the floor. One of the hostages notices her peeking, so she quickly puts her finger to her mouth, telling him to stay quiet. The man nods slightly.

Cassandra slowly makes her way to the gunman, hiding behind the shelves when needed. She patiently waits for the gunman to turn away from her direction and lunges towards him. As she makes her move, she accidentally knocks a bag of chips from the shelf.

Hearing this the gunman quickly turns and fires at her, the bullet does nothing to Cassandra as she tackles the gunman to the ground. With one punch she knocks the gunman out cold, and proceeds to break the gun in half with her bare hands. She grabs the gunman and carries him out the front doors.

Cassandra puts him down in front of the police, smiles and nods before jumping up onto the canopy and then to another building. She feels a surge of adrenaline flow through her body, "Woooo!" Cassandra yells, as her body shakes with excitement.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)