More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by brothersammywilson brothersammywilson

Where does Ellie choose to investigate?

The Constitutional Monarch of Principalia

Principalia, like many modern countries, still kept a figurehead monarch on its ancient throne. Unlike other modern countries, however, Principalia's monarch had retained veto power over laws passed by the legislative branch. The current monarch, King Charles XIV, almost never used his veto power, content to let democracy run its course. However, Ellie could not understand why he had chose not to veto the female slavery legislation Therefore, an audience with the monarch seemed the most straightforward place to start. Her handlers had secured her a meeting, and so she was in a cab enroute to the palace.

After an uneventful drive, the driver let Ellie out in front of the palace grounds. As an American, she'd not spent much time around royalty, let alone interviewing them, so she dressed in what she thought was appropriate: a modest cocktail dress with a blazer and heels, her raven hair tied back in a tight ponytail, and a pair of thin rimmed glasses to help her see as she wrote.

As expected, a country's royal palace had intense security. Ellie provided press credentials at the gate, then turned her bags in at the door, only being allowed a legal pad and a pen. She was searched, and nearly bit a hole in her tongue in order to not say anything when the security guard's hands lingered just a second too long on her breasts and rear. In any other event, Ellie would have berated the man, but she couldnt risk losing this interview. Finally, she was permitted entry to the palace.

"Upon entry, you will find yourself in the grand entryway," the security guard who gave her the extended patdown said briskly. "Proceed to the end of the hall and present yourself to the guards outside the audience chamber. You do not have permission to speak to any other slaves or personnel. Understood?"

Ellie nodded, and entered the palace.

What does she find inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)