More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by brothersammywilson brothersammywilson

What does she find inside?

The great hall

Ellie stepped through two large double doors and found herself in a large, ornate hallway. A plush carpet sat beneath her feet. The walls were adorned with golden accents and a multitude of portraits Ellie assumed were former monarchs and their families. The hall seemed to be a central hub of the palace with uniformed guards, service staff and, most notably to Ellie, naked collared **** girls. While this was still jarring to her, she had now spent a few days in Principalia and was getting used to the sight. She barely stopped to stare as she advanced down the hallway, towards what she assumed based on the heavy guard presence was the audience chamber.

She approached one of the on-duty guards, who asked her business. She told him. He consulted what she assumed was a list of approved visitors. It took him a minute to find her, but he eventually checked her name off. Ellie was about to walk in when he motioned to her to wait. He walked to a corner of the hall towards a rather small chest, reached inside, and pulled out an incredibly gaudy collar. It was what appeared to be solid gold, with various precious stones inlaid in the surface. Apparently satisfied, he returned to the American.

"His most royal highness does not see women outside of his family unless they are collared, bare, and ready to serve." He stated, more to the room it seemed than to Ellie.

Nonetheless, she was taken aback. "I'm not some cleaning ****!" She spat, "I'm an American journalist!"

The guard remained unphased. "We are aware of your freedom, madam. However, if you wish to have an audience with his royal highness, you must temporarily embrace our customs. You will be free of your obligations when you return to this room."

It seemed there was no way around it, or was there? Ellie thought about it awhile, then made a decision about her next move.

What does Ellie decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)