More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

To begin

The College Haze (Alex, Simone and Grace)*

Alex woke up feeling crusty. Some things never change... Though, some things do... Somehow she was currently half-in, half-out of her bed; looking up at the small room she now called home from a very peculiar angle. Gray dawn light filtered in loudly, causing a sudden deep twinge in her head. Ouch! How much had she drank last night?

...Enough to let her fall asleep in this neck breaking position... She clawed her way back up the sheeted mountain and struggled onto its soft summit. A car horn beeped close by, and movement caught her eye. Oh yeah... sometimes she still nearly forgot. Just outside, the city was slowly ramping up into another wakeful day. The wide, dirty, doubled-glazed glass panel that served to form one of her dorm-room's four walls let her admire it in all its concrete glory. It was fairly standard practice these days... for a college's main dormitories to proudly display all the prime, young meat inside. 'Like fish in a barrel' as Simone had so aptly put it...

You did feel a bit like a pet goldfish... Alex had to admit. Rolling around your little bowl while a thousand strangers just wandered past on their way to here or there. Most didn't pay much attention though, you realised after awhile. They had more important things to be doing than ogling at hungover students trying desperately to hold their splitting heads together long enough to find a textbook. Of course... There were exceptions. There were the regular collections of the unwashed and unemployed who would turn up every day to make rude gestures and jack off towards their captive targets... but they rarely turned up till well after noon.

Then there were the 'nightcrawlers'. As the student body at large called them. Those who came to peruse the offered views only ever in the early hours... When the bars and clubs had emptied out and those glass fronted boxes were full of only two possibilities: Those who had 'pulled' and those who had not...

Blearily dredging up memories of the night before, Alex couldn't remember having come home with anyone this time. She vaguely recalled sharing the cab-driver's perfunctory blowjob with another VERY drunk girl... whose name was completely elusive. Which meant the soreness in her loins and patches of drying cum which covered her were almost certainly gifts left by such visitors in the night. The dorm doors were always left open after all... Anyone could spot a semi-conscious target as she tried to work out the complications of removing her own clothing and getting into bed. Then work their way down the corridor to 'help' her with such quandaries.

Of course, such happenings went a little beyond the gray in terms of required consent for penetrations... Which is why many just came and jacked off over their evening's muse. But the more confident among them knew that the college and authorities were unlikely to do anything if a complaint was made. It was the which complicated things... if a girl had got herself into such a state that she couldn't decline... well that was considered good enough for most. That was the entire point of these little show-box apartments after all... and perhaps of the vast quantities of cheap spirits kept flowing in all the local bars.

Only now she was a few weeks in had Alex realised: Freshman year was considered the absolute peak time for the youth of this generation to mix and mingle and gain every opportunity possible to become pregnant. Everything the college provided was set up to advance that aim. Everything was carefully and logistically set out to get her fucked by as many people as possible, as quickly as possible. With other concerns, like her actual subject of study; only a second thought. She was a fish in a barrel alright... With a whole city's worth of loose pistols ready to take aim.

Art apart

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)