More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cursedtitties cursedtitties

What's next?

The Chief

As you get released from the hogtie and taken off the horse the orc picks you up and takes you to the biggest building in the village which to you is presumably the chiefs hut and your terrified of what the chief will do to you.

As the giant doors to the hut open your welcomed by two other orcs both female and a musky stench but you can’t cover your nose on the account of you being held tightly by the orc “Chief I come bering a gift well a human male” the orc says “put the boy down and everybody leave I want to talk to this boy alone” a feminine but bulky voice says out of your point of view.

As the other orcs leave the hut you turn around to see a 7 ft tall female orc that is taller than the others, she also has a gold and red armor and a wool cape on her back. You get hard by just staring and since your naked she could see it right away “you know I was thinking about killing you but now that I see you naked and humiliated with a boner that’s very visible I think you should be my new sex because I’ve never had a human before and my last one died because of my stench but I’ll see if you’ll survive me!” You get very scared by what she means by you being her new sex .

“What no! Where am I, I want to go home!” as the wimp you are you start tearing up “oh stop crying it’s not that bad depending on if you like the smell of my musk and by the way my village is called Calliverga Village and I’m cheif Nolga and you are?”when you stop whimpering you say “John” is all you can come up with.

After the introduction Nolga grabs you and takes you to her room that’s filled with a musky stench and puts you in a large cage with no escape.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)