More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cursedtitties cursedtitties

What's next?

Your new life

As you try to look for a way to get out of the cage Nolga comes in the room. She takes off her clothes and only leaves on her cape still facing away from you “I’m going to bed **** we have a big day tomorrow hehe”. She then gets into her animal fur bed and shuts of a lamp so the room becomes pitch black with you stuck in a musk filled room that can only be coming from Nolga because it only started to smell when she entered and to think about the past day.

‘How the hell did I get here and why am I a fucking sex **** to an orc!’ As you try and think about how scientifically possible your situation is you thinks it would be best if you just got some sleep.

When you wake only god nows when later your awakened to something you didn’t expect on Nolgas sleeping naked form in mornings sunrise. A giant bulge sticks up from her animal fur blanket that appears way bigger than any other cock you’ve ever seen.

You think about pulling away but now your hard ‘I have to admit she is very sexy’ you say to yourself as you grab you hard dick and start jerking off.

Minuets of jerking off later you spew cum all over the cage and onto the huts floor “I new you couldn’t get enough of my body” Comes a voice you didn’t want to hear.

Nolgas body rises from her bed and she walks over to you with the boards below her creaking due to her massive size. Her dick now at full attention at 10 inches and two grapefruit size balls below.

https://imgur.com/a/0G3aLgg

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)