More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CLITaurus CLITaurus

Who? The unnamed Catholic school girl? Miss Flinders? One of your classmates? Someone else?

The Catholic School girl.

You don't even know the name of the Saint Mary's girl you were looking for this morning but you try to picture her as you lie down...

... you find yourself in a dark room. It seems like a bedroom. The only light outlines a girl wearing a simple white nightgown who is sitting in the middle of a single bed her knees up and and her arms wrapped around them as if trying to keep her entire body in the slowly shrinking circle of light...

Then you notice the walls are moving... undulating ... and the floor ... and the roof. You see that the entire room outside the circle of light is crawling with black insects ... beetles perhaps, although you don't have a clear view of them...

You remind yourself this is a dream and that, therefore, you can control it. Knowing this you confidently stride into the room, crushing insects under your feel, over to the bed. The girl notices your presence and looks up at you, her eyes wide and full of fear, her cheeks wet from crying.

"Hold onto me." you say "I'll get you out of here."

She doesn't question her good fortune and quickly wraps her arms around your neck and allows you to slide your arms behind her back and under her knees. She buries her face in your shoulder as you pick her up and once more confidently stride through the bugs and out the door of the room ...

... which leads to a moonlit hillside covered with night-blooming flowers. You let go of the girl's legs and her feet drop to touch the soft earth. She stops burying her head in your shoulder but keeps hold of you neck and looks at you face to face. "Th-Thankyou" she says.

"That's O.k." you say.

Suddenly she is kissing you, hungrily. After a moment of surprise you reciprocate. The kiss goes on for so long you loose track of time...

... you move your hand down her now naked back, feeling its curves, and then draw her close, feeling her bare breasts your equally bare chest before continuing down to her cup her firm behind, gently squeezing it.

You know her desires without the need for words and lower her body to the soft earth, crushing the glowing purple flowers, which explode covering both of you in phosphorescent dust.

You break the kiss and lie beside her. She looks at you. "Touch me" she says. "I want to feel you everywhere."

You move a hand to her breast, covered with sparkling pollen. As you touch it she gasps and you know that somehow the pollen is increasing the pleasure she is feeling. You keep touching it and she gives a little groan. You touch her nipple and she gives another gasp of pleasure. You move your hand to her other breast and the same reactions are repeated as if the experience was totally new.

You move your hand down her body, across her stomach and you can feel her anticipation as you slowly approach her pussy, its small tuft of pubic hair sparkling with the pleasure heightening pollen. You look at her eyes and see her need. "Please" she begs.

You run your hand through her public hair and touch her clit. Her body tenses and she cries out as she experiences immediate climax. You let her finish before sliding you fingers inside her making her groan and push her hips up to send them deeper inside her.

You continue to move your fingers inside her until suddenly you are between her legs, looking down at her face, your erect cock at her entrance. "Please" she pleads "put it inside me."

You don't need to be asked twice and slowly slide yourself deep inside her tight wet willing cunt. She groans and wraps her legs around you, pushing you further inside her only to let go and allow you to withdraw before once again drawing you inward.

You keep going, slow and hard, watching her body moving under you and her face fill with joy, both glowing with pollen and pleasure. You feel her experience wave after wave of sexual climax until you loose count of how many she has had. You try to hold back your own climax, somehow aware that it will end this wonderful experience but eventually you can hold it no longer and erupt inside her. The last thing you see is the total bliss in her face as she feels your orgasm ...

... and then you wake up with sticky pants and realise you still don't know her name.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)