More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Adanac Adanac

What's next?

The Body Paint Adventure Begins!

This Thursday began like any other for team RWBY. starting with Blake waking up absurdly early and dragging a grumpy and half asleep yang out of the room for morning exercises.

The red and white duo normally slept through the whole ordeal. But not today, for today marked the day Ruby was going to ask Weiss to do one of the most embarrassing things she could think of.

Getting up early enough to see yang being dragged like a sulking child, Ruby drops out of bed quietly. She wants Weiss in the best mood possible, and the last person to wake her up from her beauty sleep was almost stabbed. Repeatedly. She quickly dips into their closet and changes into a tank top and sweatpants, forgoing underwear in favour of speed. Getting back in the room as quickly and as stealthily as possible Ruby gathers her art supplies and patiently waits for the resident ice queen to get up.

Stirring from her rest Weiss wakes up to the unfamiliar sight of Ruby nervously pacing up and down the room adjusting her clothes every 30 seconds (a nervous tick Weiss had picked up on in their first year). Taking a few moments to fully wake up Weiss sits up on her bed and softly addresses Ruby.

"Ruby?"

Jumping out of her skin Ruby turns quickly to face Weiss. To Weiss, it almost looked like she was fearful of Weiss's voice. "He-hey, Weiss, what's up?" her voice shaking with nerves.

"Ruby, what's wrong? I've never seen you this nervous before." granted Weiss had only known her for just over a year now but even then she knew that the cheerful and bubbly leader had never been this nervous before.

"Weiss please don't get mad, please, I promise if you hear me out you won't be as mad as your going to be when you first hear it." still pacing Ruby speeds up, even more nervous of Weiss's response.

Sceptical of what could possibly make her so mad that Ruby is pleading on the verge of tears for her not to be angry. She puts on her best neutral face and says: "No matter what you say Ruby, I can promise you I will hear you out to completion. I cannot promise I won't be mad. But, I will grant you my attention so long as you should need it. Is that fair?"

Relieved, Ruby calms down a tiny bit. "thank you, Weiss, that's the most I could ask for."

Sitting down on Blakes bed Ruby silently hypes her self up for the questions and barrages of expletives that are going to be thrown at her. "So you know how Nora is sick with food poisoning right?"

confused Weiss responds "yes she threw up all over Jaune during sparring class. how did he manage to lose again?" trying to lighten the mood Weiss digresses.

Deadpan Ruby responds and continues. "He slipped on her vomit and knocked himself out. continuing, do you also remember how each year 2 students are required to take an art, to build a more creative and empathetic side or whatever?"

Still not following where this is going Weiss looks even more confused." yes, Ruby where is this going?"

"well, I chose visual arts and for the final project the class is putting on an art show for the entire school. For my project, I teamed up with Nora and she convinced me to do a Body paint presentation on modern clothing. where I would paint her body and she would paint mine, we would walk down the runway, show off 2 or 3 designs and be done."

"Ruby I still don't get why I would be mad, I will support you in all your endeavours. I said I will be your best teammate and I meant it."

hanging her head in shame Ruby begins. "here's where you come in. Nora hasn't told anyone but her team and me, but she basically poisoned herself. she will be out long after the show is over. So in order to complete this project, I need another person who can paint, and who will be okay with walking down the runway with me. All within one week tomorrow." Ruby looks up at Weiss as the realization dawned on her of what Ruby was truly asking. Her face going through a myriad of emotions, unreadable from the outside. her mind racing with the implications of what was asked.

After the moments of shock and knee-jerk anger wore off, Weiss, with an emotionless face and carefully chosen words responds. "just so we're clear you're asking me to pick up an art I'm not familiar with, paint the naked body of my team leader, and strut down a runway naked in front of the whole school wearing nothing but paint. And I also need to muster up the courage and master the skills needed to do this in one week."

"I know this sounds impossible but hear me out. Firs-" cutting her off before another explanation starts Weiss stops her.

"I didn't say no Ruby calm down, I simply need some time to think about this. you asked a lot and I hope you can recognize that I can't make this decision right at this moment." somehow keeping a straight face Weiss gets up and begins calmly walking towards the in-room shower.

lying down on Blakes bed Ruby takes deep breaths and is ecstatic on the inside. she got it out coherently and she wasn't shot down instantly! She still had hope.

after only a few steps Weiss makes it into the bathroom and immediately leans against the wall and clutches her heart. to her shock it's racing faster then she can ever remember. The thoughts and scenarios going through her mind scared her. "how could she ask me to do something so crazy?! and why am I considering it?!" her internal monologue was full of questions and fears but one thing stood out more than anything. the arousal. the wetness between her legs and the ignited fire in her core. To save whatever dignity she had left Weiss wobbles her way to the shower gripping the wall when her legs threatened to give out and her to quench its pleasurable thirst. She barely made it to the shower before turning it on and leaning against the wall. finally under the guise of rushing water was she able to begin tentatively touching her lips, the lightest graze of her nails bringing rushes of pleasure radiating outward bringing her to her knees. unable to bear the arousal any longer, her finger plunges her depths as deep as would let her. She moans fervently as her finger pistons in and out bringing her closer to her climax. her finger curves and her walls spasm on each and every piston bringing her different intensities of pleasure. her free hand grabs her sensitive nipple, rolling it over and under her fingers building the pleasure further. after only minutes of fingering, she sloppily taps her clit bringing her over the edge. her walls spasm around her finger sucking it in. Her orgasm lasted minutes as she slowly pulls her finger out, the knuckles leaving her with pleasant aftershocks on the way out. She lay on the floor crumpled mess of pleasure and shame. She only recovers after hearing Ruby's concerned voice at the door.

"Weiss! what happened?! I heard some muffled screaming!" the water and soundproofing muffled her moans just enough to make it unrecognizable, but still loud enough for Ruby to get concerned.

Panting and slightly ashamed of her actions Weiss gives the most believable response she could given the circumstances. "I'm fine Ruby just some shampoo in the eyes. be there when I come out, I have a few questions about the show."

satisfied with, but not quite buying the response Ruby backs off and sits back down on Blakes bed. "Ok, I'll be here" She yells back.

finishing up her actual shower Weiss turns off the shower head and gets out. Towelling off she decides to see what a teaser of it would be like and wears only her towel out. its white soft surface is just long enough to cover her slit but short enough that she would have no protection sitting down.

stepping out of the misty room doing up her hair in a second towel she meets with a flustered Ruby. "so Ruby, if I were to sign on to your art show I am going to need a few things answered first."

"o-of-of course Weiss" Distracted by her long shapely legs and skimpy towel Ruby stutters out her response.

"do you have a proof of concept? I need to know it at least looks convincing and you aren't just throwing paint on yourselves and calling it "art"."

blushing heavily Ruby remembers the times her and Nora went out on their test runs. It's been months in the making but Ruby did actually have photos of her and Nora in different "outfits"." I have a few photos on my scroll from when we really got good at the painting." feeling that Weiss might not be convinced she hastily added. "But why don't I show you?!"

sitting on her own bed by now Weiss's perfectly sculpted eyebrow is raised in question. "beg your pardon?"

elaborating further Ruby hurridly brings back her paint and tools. "you just showered and are already naked so why don't I paint you now and see if you think I'm good enough?"

Figuring it's just the two of them and she's got nothing to lose, she agrees. "before we start how much time do we have before class? I'm not going to be late when we have later tonight to try this out."

only glancing at her phone ruby reassures Weiss. "we have tons of time, classes don't start for an hour, it'll take me 30 minutes to paint you and 15 minutes to dry. Then you can take a look, take a quick shower and we'll have like 5 minutes to spare. we'll be fine, and even if we weren't I'm so good no one would be able to tell anyway."

"Ok then" getting up from her bed and closing her eyes Weiss begins slowly unravelling the towel around her like a sculptor revealing his prized piece. she reveals her slim porcelain figure with her sharp face and slim body complementing her small perky breasts and firm ass. After what seems like hours Weiss opens her eyes to a fish dying on land. Ruby was awestruck at Weiss's beauty and was trying to say something, anything to reassure Weiss of her magnificence but her brain was stuck engraving her features into her memory.

"Are you OK Ruby?" silently impressed at her ability to stun her partner into silence by her beauty alone. Her courage boosted she asks her. "what are we starting with first? how do you body paint anyway?"

Finished engraving the princesses body to her mind she responds in a more professional manner. "To answer your second question I'll start by asking what you want to "wear", I can do denim, zebra print, track pants, booty shorts, regular shorts, and pretty much any shirt provided the design is not very complex. Remember there are certain things that you can't fake, like depth, for instance. tight-fitting clothes like leggings and jeans look very real because they would stick to your skin anyway and baggy looking clothes look more obvious. But if you're feeling adventurous I can do those too. Ask away, Weiss. your body is my canvas, but the art is up to you."

what does Weiss Wear? Does she have time to get to class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)