More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vagabond12 Vagabond12

Which Tale to Tell?

The Body-Hopper

The older man's fingers ran along his step-daughter's sides before hooking into the sexy, black, lace lingerie she was wearing. He hadn't said a word the entire time, likely in shock with what's happening. But it clearly isn't enough to stop him from taking what he wants. She arches her back and present her bare tits to him. Emily, the man's step daughter, is a bombshell. Busty and blonde with an ass which was practically begging to be spanked. Unfortunately, she was also a shy and prudish girl. No wonder he offered so much money...

Emily isn't exactly herself right now. Her concious mind buried deep into her subconcious as Zane, a hopper for hire, works her sexy body for cash. The man is lucky Zane agreed to tonight. Normally he offers an hour at a time for his services. When you have a very, very rare skillset, people will pay an eyewatering amount of money to use it. In this case, he's one of the very rare few who can "hop". An ability which allows him to become ethereal and possess another persons body for as long as he wants. Assuming he can overcome the person's will that is. Intelligent people, driven people, psychopaths and sociopaths can be almost impossible to hop unless certain measures are taken. Mind altering substances make the job substantially easier. Take Emily for example. If Zane wanted to, he could of himself into her body and overcome her will which would of given him access to her body. But often times there are side-effects to doing it that way. Sometimes the host stays conscious, fighting for control over their body. Other times he might end up only controlling half of a persons body, making for a rather awkward, though, hilarious situation.

For jobs though, Zane prefers to keep it straight forward. Dylan, the man who's currently racing to take his shoes off so he can fuck his own step-daughter, only had to get Emily two beers before she was easy enough to hop into without any effort.

Speaking of Dylan... Zane feel a large hand slowly squeeze his stolen ass. He lets out a fake moan to encourage Dylan further, pressing Emily's ass into his hand a little more. Dylan's breathing getting a little louder, a little faster, as he helps himself to his forbidden prize. A trick that Zane has learnt is that he can slip into Emily's subconscious while he's inside her. Letting her desires become his own and even letting him influence hers to some degree. Zane slips into the mindset of a heterosexual woman who's at the mercy of a powerful man. His stolen pussy growing wet with desire and her nipples beginning perk up. But he's hesitating now... His groping hands stopping and just resting on Emily's ass now. Second thoughts are always common in these types of clients. Ethical issues and what not. But sexual desire is a powerful thing...

"Daddy please..." Emily moans with her cute, timid voice. "I- I want you to... I need you to fuck me..." The look of remorse in Dylan's eyes instantly vanishes, replaced with a sexual hunger that overpowers all else. Just like that, he's back on the hook.

Dylan makes the most out of the 3 hour session he shared with his "step-daughter". First, he fucked Emily against the wall. His step-daughter's tits jiggling in his face. Then, he fucked her on his bed, her pretty face buried in the pillow while he ploughed his step-daughters tight, virgin pussy. Lastly, he slowed down and fucked her in the shower, enjoying his daughter's tight, sexy body. Finally, an obnoxious beeping snaps the pair back to reality. His time has ended.

Zane steps out of the shower and stretches, enjoying his mounts tight, sexy body for a few more moments before turning to face his client. His hands rest on his borrowed hips as he finally let the cute, timid act go and slips back into his usual cocky, sarcastic personality. With powers like these, who could blame him for his attitude?

"I really hope you didn't leave any hickies. You got REAL carried away when we fucked on your wifes side of the bed." Zane smirks, slowly beginning to run his hands up and down Emily's wet body. "So. You paid half up front and now I want my other half. Or. You can extend your time."

Dylan's face goes from a dopey, half present smile to a pale and shocked look in a matter of moments. The guilt rushes back into his eyes, but Zane doesn't really care for that. As long as he pays his bill, he'll leave Dylan alone.

"S- She won't remember this right?" He asks nervously, stepping out of the shower and reaching for his phone.

"That depends on how long you keep me waiting." Zane giggles in Emily's wonderful, innocent voice. His left hand gently cupping Emily's right tit. "$2500 remember?" He purrs, walking up to him and pressing his step-daughters tits against his chest. His cock hardening instantly at his step-daughters touch.

"Zane just give me a moment to-" He starts to say before he gets cut off.

"Emily." Zane corrects him with a naughty smirk. Emily's right hand sneaking between her thighs and her fingers beginning to caress her swollen clit, helping Zane to start making the most delightful moans to spurr his client onwards. Upselling. It's a wonderful thing.

"No I can't!" He finally yelps, opening his bank app and beginning to furiously type in the correct amount. Zane can't help but feel a little disappointed that his lust seems to have run out for now, but $5000 from 3 hours of work is hardly a bad payout.

The two both wait, watching his phone process his request. His body language betraying his nervousness getting worse and worse.

Does the payment go through?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)