More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

The Bimbo Bitch

It was so obvious who their first target had to be. Paige was the undisputed hottest girl on campus and everything Megan in particular despised.

She knew her looks had given her a pass to get whatever she wanted in life without having to do anything at all. She was so hot she didn't even have to fuck her way to the top. The merest hint that she might potentially fuck someone would be enough for most men to give her whatever she wanted. Despite being fairly dumb with a shallow, vacuous personality Paige was a college legend. Girls wanted to be her and guys wanted to fuck her. All except the three witches. Perhaps that is why she was always so shitty to them. Or perhaps, as Megan suspected, she was just a bitch.

Secretly both Megan and Lilith would have loved to have fucked Paige, and even mostly straight Etta probably would have too. But they would never give her the satisfaction of knowing that. They made sure she knew just how unimpressed they were with her. In return she made constant shitty remarks at them, giggled with her friends about them when they walked past, while simultaneously pretending not know their names or, on some occasions, even recognise them. But Megan was satisfied to know she and her friends had gotten under the pretty princesses' skin.

"Oh, Hello" Paige fake smiled at the group as they tracked her down to the bar she was hanging out in "I really didn't expect to see you three here"

"We came here to hang out with you!" Megan smiled wickedly.

"Oh, well that's nice, um...sorry I meet a lot of people, I'm not always good with names."

"Megan" Megan played along, rolling her eyes.

"Megan, yeah, the thing is, and please don't take this the wrong way, but if people see me partying with the nerd herd my reputation is going to tank. So, yeah, I'm just going to walk away from you right now. Nice speaking though!"

Megan, Etta and Lilith shared a look. This was going to be fun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)