More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DocBrown3 DocBrown3

Whose story would you like to follow?

The Baker Family

Stepford Men's Association File #09821

Subject: Phoebe Williamson Baker

Age: 65

Occupation: Judge, former activist, author

Description: Long blonde hair; green eyes; wrinkled face due to age; C-cup breasts; average body shape; 5'7''

Attire: Judicial robes for work; otherwise, standard slightly hippie-ish style with flower and South Asian inspired design. Has mostly shirts and pants, with some long dresses or skirts, all with this pattern. No evening or formal attire

Relatives: Mother Bernadine Baker (deceased, 88[Note: for the deceased, the age is their approximate age at the time of , not their current estimated age]), Father Alexander Williamson(deceased, 83), husband Vance (deceased, 54) daughter Patricia (42), granddaughter Madeline (19)

Reason for coming to Stepford: Former feminist activist turned venerated criminal and civil court judge as well as an author on feminism, history, and legal theory. Known for tackling women's issues. Considered a candidate for Stepfordization in the 80's, but was unable to when she and husband Vance fled abroad for a time. Currently taking a sabbatical to help her daughter's mayoral campaign in Stepford. Secretly also attempting to find a few members of her activist group that had recently disappeared after moving to Stepford.

Gender identity: Cisgender woman (She/her)

Sexual orientation: Straight

Romantic interests: Some boyfriends since the of her husband, but nothing concrete.

Feminist inclinations: Renowned feminist, both as a theorist (focusing on the legal aspects) and activist (raised by a feminist mother and father, long involved in activism since the 60's). Publishes many books in support of legal equality and often rules as a judge in favor of women and women's rights.

STATUS: Approved.

Subject: Patricia Madeline "Patty" Baker

Age: 42

Occupation: Former Senator, Mayoral candidate

Description: Medium length brown hair; young looking face; green eyes; hourglass body; D-Cup; 5'7''

Attire: Suits, both with pants and with skirts, some evening dresses, some casual t-shirts, jeans, pajamas, slacks, dresses, skirts

Relatives: Mother Phoebe (65), Father Vance (deceased, 54), ex-husband Daniel (39), Daughter Leah (19)

Reason for coming to Stepford: Formerly a Connecticut state senator and later a Congresswoman and Senator, she was unraveled by a scandal involving her affair with her chief of staff, resulting in a divorce and her political career unraveling. Hoping to make a fresh start back into politics, she learned (through an Initiative recruiter who specifically detailed it to her on our orders) that Stepford allows people to run only after several days of residency. She has relocated to Stepford to run for mayor against the recently widowed Mayor Whitling.

Gender Identity: Cisgender Female (she/her)

Sexual orientation: Straight

Romantic interests: Has an on-again, off-again relationship with John Tolson (former chief of staff), but currently off (though Tolson works as a long distance advisor)

STATUS: Approved, submitted paperwork for mayoral run.

Subject: Leah Destiny Baker

Age: 19

Occupation: College athlete

Description: Long dusty blonde hair; soft features; blue eyes; athletic body; B-cups; 5'11''

Attire: College student attire (sweatshirts, sweatpants, tees, jeans, tank tops, short skirts), a few formal gowns, dresses,.

Relatives: Mother Patricia (42), Father Daniel (39)

Reason for coming to Stepford: Average Yale collegiate athlete, with good but unremarkable scores in gymnastics. Unfortunately became the target of right wing vitriol, and the stress caused her to take a gap year, instead helping her mother out in Stepford. Hopes to take some classes to prepare for her return to Yale.

Identity: Transgender Female (she/her)

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Romantic interests: Boyfriend Xavier Tolson (son of John, mentioned above), still at Yale for the time being.

STATUS: Approved, applied for several schools in Stepford area.

Operation Hydra Commences

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)