More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

The Astonishingly (R)Andy

Carol’s plan was well on it’s way, Andy, or Randy the Management Consultant as he was introduced around the office, had had a great first session with Debbi. Carol didn’t want some busybody Googling Andy’s real name and discovering his actual profession, so the little name change was in order. Now Randy had informed things with Debbi were proceeding just swimmingly, the girl was one of the most susceptible to hypnosis he had ever met! Carol’s ambitious endeavor might just become a reality!

But now it was time for the new consultant to meet with Debbi’s team alone. Randy informed the team that their fearless leader would be undergoing some changes in the way she presented herself to the team, but that they mustn't draw attention to these changes, unless they wanted things to go back the way they were before. Simon raised his hand “What kind of changes?”. “Ah, I think that will become fairly obvious. But you see, Carol here has filled me in on some of the issues you all have with Miss Debbi, and that she believes are leading the decline in your work. Rest assured that these changes are designed to relieve any frustration or animosity you feel towards her and I think you’ll all be very pleased with what you see.” Randy tantalized.

The team was intrigued but skeptical. The men wanted see a payoff to all the teasing & flirtation they endured, not some fancy new management tricks; and the women wanted to see little Miss slept her way to the top (at least in their minds) knocked off her pedestal, not the company wasting more money on giving her more special treatment!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)