More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Where will we focus on?

The Aron tribe

One such tribe lived on grasslands close to sea. In the stories, these lands used to have names and borders, but nowadays those didn’t matter. People could only keep small pieces of land as a territory for their own tribe. People with different color skin, hair and other features lived together and were sometimes traded between tribes, a natural instinct of keeping the tribe healthy perhaps. The tribes were named after the head of the tribe, such as this grassland tribe called Aron. Aron was a strong bald dark skinned man around 40 years old. He led the tribe for years now, keeping it a tight knit group, but also an organised one and where his will was law. Under his wing, he had 3 more men and 5 women. 1 Man was as old as he was and had fought a few times for command of the tribe with Aron. His name was Tyr and was a graying suntanned man with short hair and even more buff than Aron was. Tyr had a son, named Haran, also a tanned man of around 20 years old, long black hair and quite buff himself. The last man of the tribe was Kos, a blond man with short, wild hair and an athletic body. He was close friends with Haran and also a fierce rival of the dark haired man. His parents, along with most other elder tribesmen, died in a raid of a wolfpack on the tribe, not too long ago. Haran’s mother also died, as did Aron’s mate, the tribe’s alpha female. The only elder woman that got out alive was the former alpha female and Aron’s first mate, Gale. She had silver half long hair, a still smooth body, filled, but not fat. You could still feel that she was the alpha female once as she still left quite the impression when people saw her.

The other females were all between the 18 and 20. You had soft Mila, a light skinned girl with raven black hair reaching to her butt. She had a flat body, no ass to speak of and little hills up top. Then there was enthusiastic Reese, a pale skinned girl with fiery red curly hair to her shoulders and freckles from her nose down to her pear formed full tits. Her ass was nothing to write about though. Inya, Aron’s smart and inventive daughter also survived the raid. She was well indulge throughout her body and had long black hair with red strokes running through it, mostly worn tied together with a piece of wrapped grass. Her skin was a little bit lighter than her dad’s. The last female of the tribe was Erga, Gale’s daughter. She had the same long silver hair as her mother and the same full features as her mother too, albeit a little less pronounced. Nonetheless, she had the same air of impressiveness hanging around her, although her mother being the ex-alpha also let people act with a lack of respect towards Erga which led to her egocentric and aggressive character.

where does the story start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)