More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Enter the world of Awyrth. Select a perspective:

The Anthropology of The Elves of Awyrth (Reference Thread)

(This thread is a reference thread containing world building information about the world's elves. Its purpose is to give future potential writers some background info, so that they can write more authentic sub threads. Its not strict information in any way and can be ignored if it complicates the creative process too much. Apologies. Limited to no sexy times in this thread. Extensions may occur as more inspirations come.)

This collection of reports has been prepared by numerous researchers both on and off field, focusing on the unique biology, society and culture of the creatures known as the 'elves'.

Elf (Homo Elfas)
Awyrth's newest sentient residents, they have been classified as an all female specie with biology that both resemble and differ from regular homo sapiens. For the most part, they mirror much of what it is an average human being can do. They can stand upright, manipulate tools, participate in complex cognitive tasks, and display all regular parameters of a thriving sentient specie believed to be the dominant one of their world. When first encountered, their technological progress has reached that of the High Medieval era but much of their advancements, culture and social norms are heavily influenced by the presence of 'magic', a supernatural concept that all elves can easily manifest through sheer will or intense practice. Magic appears to act as augmentation or substitute to technology, with many spells providing comforts and conveniences that defy logical boundaries. For example, creating objects out of thin air and/or defying all the rules of gravity. Despite their utility in the society of today, the entire race has become recognized as below that of mankind, serving primarily as their sex objects to be used as they wished.

Physical Appearance
There are many subspecies of elf that differ slightly in appearances but as a race, they are identified through several major traits. Elves are identified to have a mostly slender humanoid body shape, with pointed ears of various sizes and slightly slanted eyes. They are all female, characterized by the presence of pronounced feminine breasts, body structure and oddly enough, a functional vagina, sans a functional hymen. This fact presents a strange evolutionary anomaly, as there are no males in their world, and besides the administration of self pleasure, their primary function before the cataclysm has so far remained mostly unknown. Some researchers claim that in some ancient elven texts, it can be implied that their true function was only apparent up until the point that the cataclysm joined both worlds, indicating some kind of prophecy that would lead the elves towards their destiny as the sex slaves of mankind. Whether this report can be considered as baseless propaganda is up for debate. Regardless, there are also reports of entire religions sprouting up around Awyrth as elves came to believe their new status as divine providence.

Biology
Elven biology is a mix of variations in comparison to the human form. In general, they require sustenance and rest in similar measure, although magic does alter these patterns immensely. In fact, it is next to impossible to establish a reliable baseline besides the fact that they are extremely long lived, with the eldest samples being over 2,000 human years old. Furthermore, their appearances and capabilities only differ slightly with age with no visible sign of deterioration in their physique and so far, there have been no elves that have died of old age according to the latest consensus. There are two distinct nuances that can be established however:

Reproduction
Elves cannot conceive and give birth as humans can (a fact that many men take full advantage of). Instead, they are born fully grown adults from pools of magical energy. These pools are apparently seeded by the primordial magical influences of their world, often protected from the elements and host societies. Depending on the geographical location of a pool, a different sub specie will emerge as the nuances in the atmosphere differs. According to some accounts, such births occur occasionally and only under certain circumstances. However, it is possible to 'create' a new elf by way of some rituals possessed by certain cultural practices. Every now and then, twins or triplets may also emerge. Elven culture sees these births as gifts from their creation goddesses, taking in and educating any new arrivals with minimal discrimination.

The Effect of Human Semen
A recent magical mutation in their biology, induced by the Great One's power, introduced a major factor in their post cataclysm societal change. It has been discovered that their biology has had an irreversible and hyperevolutionary change, evident across the entire race as a whole, causing each and every elf to crave the sight, scent, touch and taste of human semen. Even a single drop experienced through any of these senses sexually arouses them, and direct contact results in sexual pleasure. Test subjects in various studies have been observed to experience greater pleasure the more semen they are exposed to, regardless of the source, so much so that orgasms can occur. It is through this particular biological change that drives the modern elf's cum obsessed societal norms, even though human semen has no biological benefit to their survival or well being with the sole exception of a psychological one. However, some studies suggest that using certain methods that utilize magic as a catalyst can cultivate some other benefits, such as restoring magical energy or rapidly restoring a partner's semen reserves (The far latter is a popular outcome utilized by many communities around the world).

Psychology
As with their biology, elven thought processes and behaviors share similarities and differences. Most from the civilized continents are articulate, educated, capable of logical thought and empathy. Due to the presence of magic, much of their ordinary lives relies on the convenience of their supernatural abilities, much likened to humans relying on the sciences. For the most part, they observe their cultural and societal norms with the freedoms that a hierarchical society should, until their new biological change comes into play. Most have now been psychologically conditioned to react to a source of human semen nearby, almost immediately inducing sexual arousal. Their first thoughts often range between daydreaming about the substance of their craving, how they can best experience it at the time to how that present source of cum would taste/feel. Once in contact, however, logical reasoning tends to fly out the window as they begin their indulgence which escalates the more semen they are given. Those of lesser willpower or having undergone abstinence for an extended period of time enter sexual frenzies more often. As to how proactive they are in obtaining semen and how much semen is enough for any singular elf, that entirely depends on their sub specie, the environment they are from and the frequency they are able to indulge in such pleasure. Generally, however, at least one load a day is an average elf's preference, but a happy elf is one that receives as much as she is able on any given day.

Sex Frenzy
Simply put, a psychological condition suffered by elves, caused by the lack of human semen. An accurate threshold as to how long an elf can hold out without direct contact varies from sub specie to sub specie, but for general cases, most can go without for at least 3 to 5 days before effects akin to substance withdrawal begins to appear. An elf can be conditioned to resist the effects for significantly longer amounts of time, a mandatory practice that was introduced in many high elven communities to keep their libidos under control, but extensive observation concludes the severity of the sex frenzy that occurs afterward tend to be much more severe. When an elf enters a sex frenzy, they lose most, if not all, logical reasoning and actively search for a source of cum to satisfy them. Curing a sex frenzy requires vigorous sexual activity and generous amounts of semen to be given to the elf. The effects are neither hazardous nor fatal to the elf, but can become a major inconvenience in certain aspects of their regular lives. The condition is said to be most prevalent in their world where humans are scarce, with many traveling long distances to throw themselves at the next human who happened to be nearby. This prompted some human governments to maintain a steady supply chain of preserved human semen for those who were truly , although the quality of such products pale in comparison to fresh supplies provided from a human cock. Some elven communities and sub specie embrace the concept of the sex frenzy, able to induce its effects either through physical conditioning or magical means.

Society
Save for a few exceptions, most of Elven society is ruled by gerontocracy, where the elders in a community become leaders. These elders also tend to be the most powerful magical users, making queens and empresses as some of the most respected and feared in the world of elves. Medieval hierarchy is important to them, starting from their goddesses to rulers to nobles to clergy and finally down to the common elf. As humans have become elevated post cataclysm, they stand above their goddesses in the hierarchy and due to the influence of the Great One, no one has questioned this change in authority. However, humans have given them free autonomy over their own lands, so as not to cause conflict between human nations vying for the best resources, all while educating and integrating many elven communities into their own. Many elves tend to leave their hometowns to move into the human world where the supply of semen is plentiful, creating cultural connections to their various homelands that link human society to theirs. The largest concentrations of such appear in the border towns and cities, influencing cultural exchange, local language and trade by significant factors.

Magical Sex Products
Humans are heavily interested in their magical capabilities and since they are incapable of using magic, they invest in magical goods that the elves freely share with them. The most popular of products now made available to the human world all coincide with a thriving global sex economy, specializing in prolonging, augmenting or novelizing all sorts of sexual acts and concepts. For example, supermarkets now stock mass produced stamina potions that have become a safer and cleaner alternative to universally recognized viagra. Some products of extra strength also include rapid semen replenishment as mentioned previously. So far, these products, which can be classified as a pharmaceutical by human definition, have yet to produce any adverse effects such as addiction. Some of the more radical goods that are publicly available and usable by humans include single use spells that clones the user, cause physical transformations or create area based dreamscapes of the user's choosing.

Street Slut Culture
Post cataclysm culture across the world has normalized the appearance and utility of the term known as 'street slut'. The unofficial title is universally given to the sexually hyperactive elf that wanders the streets of a city, either barely dressed and completely nude, and shamelessly looking for their next dose of human semen. They are characterized by their willingness and enthusiasm to be used as cum dumps by anyone, regardless of social status, appearances or background. As their only incentive is to be copiously creamed by any human male, they have effectively replaced any need for humans to maintain more expensive alternatives. In today's society, a man can simply go out to find a street slut, fuck her, cum inside her and leave without consequence. It goes without saying that the street sluts themselves enjoy the virtually endless attention, and with the convenience of their biology and their magical abilities, they are always safe, clean and ready to be used at any time of day. Needless to say, they are extremely popular in all urban centers across the human world. Some are even documented to have organized themselves into loose 'slut gangs' that either take turns or be taken all at once for the enjoyment of both parties.

Elf Slaves and the Business
Major to modern society as a whole is the reinstatement of slavery, focused entirely on the sexual exploitation of the elven race in general as prescribed by the Great One. Her laws dictate that any elf can be taken as a of any man regardless of her previous status in the old world, and can be tasked to perform any duty he asks of her without question. As for how these are regulated, the world governments have adjusted many liberties to ensure minimal conflict when elves are claimed or traded between owners. As such, there is major distinction between elves who are not in the system, the Free Slaves as they are called, compared to Property. The holes and overall autonomy of Free Slaves are fair game to all, with a vast majority of them located to reside in their ancient homelands and the border settlements. Property specifically belong to individuals, organizations or groups, who can introduce restrictions on how the Property behaves, where she can go and how she is used. By law, all Property are required to wear red or blue identification collars at all times. Red indicates exclusivity to her owner. Blue indicates partial exclusivity, upon which she is still fair game despite some restrictions put onto her by her owner. So far, there have been minimal cases of Property losing their owners, mostly due to by old age or fraud, upon which they revert back to being Free Slaves until the next time they are collared again. However, they can be legally passed on to any other entity for any reason, either on a temporary basis or a permanent one, and either casually or through signed contract.

Elven Fashion
Each geographical region and sub specie favor various manners of dress. Research into the elf world's past indicate very conservative and practical attire, leaving room for magic to augment any accents or fix any flaws. Like ordinary articles of wear, their primary purposes include safety, comfort, protection and expression. Examples include full suits of armor or half plate for knights, light leathers with minimal loose components for rangers, and gaudy flowing fabrics or robes for nobility or similar people of importance. A relative standard medieval fantasy flair was apparent across the board. However, post cataclysm, significant changes have taken root, exposing more skin and bare flesh, especially in places that cater to the human male sexual imagination. Magic has become utilized extensively to ensure continued comfort and utility even as various clothes and components cover less of the elf's body, all for the purpose of flaunting their feminine assets, attracting the male gaze or providing easy access for any man to simply insert his cock into her with minimal effort. The same can be seen in modern states of dress as they adhere to the ever prominent street slut culture, with urban based elves favoring items like tube tops, half jackets, miniskirts and G strings. Some communities have even eschewed basic decency entirely, appearing barely dressed in decorated strips of cloth or none at all in various parts of the body.

Elven Subspecies:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)