More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by derheld777 derheld777

Are you a Boy or a Girl?

That Grass Looks Greener...

Oh? So, you don’t want to be a human in this world filled with smelly monster girls? You would rather join the ranks of these filthy, sweaty, foot- and stink-obsessed, yet also fantastic and undeniably sexy monsters? Want to join them in their efforts to oppress weak, spineless humans? them to smell your dirty feet? Smother them with your sweaty armpits? Make them gag on your socks? Lick your fishy pussy or feed them your thick, slimy dickcheese? Do you get turned on by the thought of bringing human settlements down with the might of your foot smell? Or do you wish to assemble a harem of weaker fantasy creatures and beta minds alike, spending your days indulging in endless hedonistic pleasure and stink-filled sexiness? Well then.

Your rank in this world is largely determined by the strength of your smell, so choose wisely. Monsters with stronger smells will prey on you while those with weaker odors will admire you and flock around you, providing you with willing slaves for you to smell and enjoy. The funkier your feet, the more slaves will submit to you, giving you greater opportunities to your wonderfully disgusting feet, your rank footwear or your pungent body odor onto them. That being said, submitting to a stronger monster can be delightful as well. Getting to sniff your mistress’ socks and being rewarded with a load of old, slimy toejam can be quite fulfilling.

Then we are left with just one very important question: What kind of smelly monster girl are you? A furry animal hybrid, like the big-breasted and mellow minotaurs, playful and pungent cat girls or ravenous, stinky werewolves? Do you hunt in the night as a sweaty bat girl? Are you a colorful harpy with the sweet odor of rot and decay? A scaley, cheesy lamia or a multi-legged insect girl? More legs, more feet to smell!

Are you feeling more like a demonic threat from the depths of hell, a sex-obsessed succubus or a fiery nightmare centaur? The sulphury plains and lava streams breed unique and inviting stinks for not just you, but your slaves and your harem as well. Eldritch horrors and terrible beasts of the depth love to prey on humans and other monster girls alike, their slimy tentacles and warped appearance compliments their otherworldly stench just nicely.

Maybe you are looking for a more light-hearted, kind monster girl? Be warned, though, pixies and unicorns, even seraphines are just as sweaty and smelly as their darker counterparts. Their stench can truly be called angelic, and they are just as horny as the most depraved demon.

Do you like green skin and muscles? Then a strong, sweaty orc or a dirty-minded goblin might be for you. Or perhaps you are looking for something more elusive and mysterious? The yokai of the east are just as stinky as the Arabic djinni, African desert demons or the nature spirits of the American continents. There is a stench for everyone, a gassy kitsune, a hot-blooded, musky ifrit or a vulture spirit with a wonderfully rotten stench, and many more.

Of course, you don’t even have to be a monster girl. The four elementals of stink create deliciously disgusting spawn that swarms all kinds of lands and is drawn towards monster girls with strong scents that can guarantee them survival. Stench wights, toejam elementals, sweat maidens or sock spirits can increase the power and stench of many monster girls and can turn even the cleanest of humans into stench-obsessed slaves or monster girls themselves.

Or maybe you want to take control of one of the six monster queens, the strongest and smelliest monsters to ever plague the lands with their deliciously foul aromas? Those queens of stink, of cheese and vinegar, of sweat, rank boots and socks, gas and toejam, who can make anyone, human or monster girl, worship their feet and become their willing foot slaves?

Choose wisely. And enjoy yourself.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)