More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

Select your Hero

Tharja

It'd been about one month since the supposed defeat of Grima. During this time Tharja had continued stalking Robin, she didn't care if she was married or what.

Tharja freequently caught Robin and her wife having sex, on one hand she was filled with rage to see this happen. On the other hearing Robin moan in pleasure as her breasts shake made her horny to say the least. Often resulting in Tharja masterbaiting while casting small curses on her beloveds wife. Nothing serious, but just enough to mess up something.

One day while staying outside Robin's house she heard rustling in the grass. It was to big to be an animal and no pesky assassin would be allowed to lay a hand on her Robin so she checked it out.

Looking revealed a body laying on the ground, it wasn't just any body though, it was Robin's... Except Male. It was confusing at first until Tharja remembered who Grima used as a vessel. Without hesitation Tharja went to slay the beast with her magic, but it didn't do anything to it. It was at this point Tharja got a certain feeling, it was Robin's aura, the same one she'd fallen in love with. Only difference was that Grima's could be felt alongside it.

"Foolish human." Grima said before standing up, he looked at Tharja knowing what she'd tried to do. However she didn't have any hatred or anger in her eyes, they looked thirsty almost. A quick glance revealed Tharja was staring at Robin's exposed dick. The robe was in tatters and didn't cover much of the vessels body.

While Grima had no interest in the girl, the parts of Robin holding on very much did, and as of this point where in equal control.

Tharja licked her lips as she continued to stare, before eventually she was pushed to her hands and knees and had Robin's dick shoved in her mouth

How does Tharja react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)