More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by purplemonkeydishwash purplemonkeydishwash

What's next?

Text Candice, the hot Chili’s hostess

You’re still dreaming about the feeling of Candice’s bouncing big breasts in your hands and she rode you in the back of her car last week. Damn, that girl’s got a good body. Your cock twitches in excitement.

What’s up baby girl, you around today?

A response within seconds. She must be as horny as you.

I have the full day shift, she says, I’m just getting to work to set up for the lunch crowd.

Fuck. How are you supposed to drain your nuts in her when she’s working?

But she’s already got a response.

My break is at 11, she says, Come by the restaurant and I’ll make it worth your time.

And then she included a pic of her cleavage, shirt pulled down at the hostess stand, so you can see the full roundness of her great big breasts.

I’m on my way.

You race over to Chili’s, your footlong cock pushed up in your waist band. You stop short at a red light and the pressure almost makes you nut all over your stomach.

It’s not even 10:30 and you’re at the hostess stand, hard cock hidden, staring at the beautiful Candice making some sort of note in a notebook. No one shows up to Chili’s in the morning, so it’s empty.

Her eyes go straight to your bulge.

“I can’t take my break yet,” she says, her fingers absentmindedly tracing her breasts, “You got here too soon.”

“Come on, just ditch. No one’s here anyway.”

“I can’t.” She looks over her shoulder. “Manager Patrick is back in the kitchen, and he’ll flip if he sees I’m gone. Just wait here for a little bit and then I’ll make it worth your while.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)