More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by purplemonkeydishwash purplemonkeydishwash

What's next?

Sit down in the waiting area until Candice can take her break

You sit down in the waiting area, watching Candice work. Your cock is so fucking hard, it’s insane the bitch is making you wait. Whatever. Let the cum curdle in your balls. You’ll get a chance to shoot it into Candice soon.

Out of boredom, you peer into the manager’s office. Patrick is on the computer in there. The fat, old, loser of a manager is usually a dick to you, but you know he’s just sad because he doesn’t get any pussy.

As you’re looking, you realize what he’s doing on the computer. It’s photos. He’s looking at photos of big white cleavage stuffed into a tight black polo shirt. You’d recognize those tits anywhere. That’s Candice.

He’s scrolling through them and you realize that those photos were definitely taken by Patrick, probably without Candice even realizing. He was photographing her cleavage so he could hide in the office and jerk off later.

Look, you can’t say that you haven’t oggled a rack now or then, but you definitely never took secret photos of a clothed woman.

You consider your options. There’s no way you’re going to ignore it. You could tell Candice, which would piss her off and get her probably out of the horny mood she’s in, which would suck, but it would be the right thing to do. Or, you could just blow off steam for the next hour by barging in and catching Patrick, maybe blackmailing him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)