More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Reddeadfan93 Reddeadfan93

How she ends up naked?

Teleports while naked

Ciri couldn't believe it, how could she have been so stupid.

She had just gotten into a bath when she heard them enter the building, who, Ciri had no idea but she heard multiple footsteps coming towards her rented inn room, from the amount of noise it sounded like they were all wearing heavy armour. Her swords were on her bed along with her clothes.

Ciri knew she couldn't have reached her weapons before these men barged into the room, even if she could have the room she had rented for the night was small and from the sound of it there was about to be several more people in the room with her. They would have the upper hand they would be able to box her in the corner.

So Ciri knowing she had precious few seconds to act did the only thing she could think of, she teleported. As soon as she hit the ground again she realised her mistake. Looking down Ciri's face went a bright red.

She was completely naked her body was still wet from the bath. Putting her left arm across her breasts and her right hand in front of her crotch Ciri stood still looking around in all directions. She had no idea where she was, she was standing in the middle of a forest but that didn't tell her anything. Ciri knew she was in a predicament, lost in the middle of a forest while also being totally naked. Ciri's mind was blank, What now she thought.

What now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)