More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Reddeadfan93 Reddeadfan93

What now

An oppertunity

Having walked for what seemed like an eternity Ciri noticed she was finally reaching a clearing in the tree's, in the distance Ciri also saw several buildings what she could only assume was a small village.

Hopeful she could finally get dressed again Ciri started walking towards the village. It was only when she was close enough to hear the sounds of people talking that she realized she had no plan. Ciri had no intention of walking into a random village naked.

Eventually she realized her only real option was to try and steal some clothes, they didn't even need to be women's clothes so long as she could wear them, at least then she could walk around freely and try to figure out where she was.

The building closest to Ciri looked like a typical wooden thatched roof house and luckily it had one open window on Ciri's side. Crouched down Ciri peered through the window, there were a few lit candle's but beyond that no one appeared to be home.

Climbing through Ciri knew she had little time to dawdle seeing as how the house was clearly lived in. Heading towards the bed Ciri began searching, underneath there was nothing, a small wardrobe next to the bed had a pair of shoes but nothing else.

Wondering if she should just take the blanket off the bed and then leave Ciri's thoughts were interrupted when the front door opened. With seconds to think Ciri dropped to the floor and hid under the bed, the small cramped space barely gave Ciri room to breath, to make matters worse she doubted she could climb out again without making noise.

Who's house is Ciri in

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)