More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Team Rivalry

How did Headmaster Ozpin pick team leaders? Did he give the candidates a special challenge to fulfill? Did he analyze each teammate for strengths and weaknesses, including leadership potential? Or did he just spell a color out of their initials and appoint whoever's name came first?

Weiss could only believe that Ozpin followed the last method. Sure, even the headmasters of the other Huntsmen Academies gave the man their unwavering respect, but he picked their teams randomly, and that didn't inspire confidence.

Ozpin may have chosen Ruby to lead Team RWBY, making her both the team leader and name, as blatant a show of favoritism as Weiss and ever seen, but Weiss wasn't about to take that sitting down. No, Ozpin might be too far away from the situation to see the problem, but Weiss wasn't. Ruby was an idiot! She had the mentality of a five-year-old, and Weiss owed it to her team, to Beacon, and to Remnant to oust her from her undeserved position, no matter what the cost.

The question was, how? Outshining her would only work if the people who mattered were paying attention, which they weren't, and complaining only made Weiss look bad. The only thing Weiss could think of was to humiliate her so utterly, so completely, that Ruby abdicated in shame.

Weiss smiled as an idea formed in her head that might work, and then she began to laugh maniacally. Then she stopped, worried that someone might hear her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)