More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Washotep Washotep

I have divided my stories into categories- please select one

Team RWBY vs Villains (aka Team VICE)

Vernal of the Branwen tribe, Ilia Amitola, Cinder Fall and Emerald Sustrai are all living in sin- together they form the villain quartet of Team VICE! Lust, whether it be for power or something more intimate, has drawn them all down a dark path. Will team RWBY be caught up in their wiles or make them turn a new leaf?

Ruby x Cinder (Corruption)- Ruby becomes suspicious that there is more to Cinder than meets the eye during Vytal tournament. However, Ruby is not prepared for the revelations that will change her perspective of Cinder and the world of Remnant forever...

Weiss x Vernal (Womanizing a maiden)- Held prisoner in the Branwen camp, Weiss will have to use her charm to convince the young maiden guard into keeping her alive. Can Weiss offer something more valuable than the bounty promised by the White Fang before she is sold?

Blake x Ilia (Chimera love triangle)- The big cat, the goat and the serpent. Blake, Adam and Ilia were intertwined in a toxic three-way competition for love and recognition. Ilia had convinced herself that if she cannot have Blake, no one else can! But one question lingered as she aimed to confront Blake one last time- what if Blake loved her back?

Yang x Emerald (Rumors, lies and half truths)- Many rumors spread about Yang being not like other girls. Emerald couldn't leave such juicy gossip to remain mere hearsay. She wanted to confirm if the whispers were true. One way or another, Emerald will get what she is looking for...

Which one-shot would you like to indulge in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)