More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Who is the next duelist soul Heishin pulls into his arena?

Tea Gardner

Tea Gardner

Tea Gardner personifies the "childhood friend" character, but with generous charm points of her own that make her unique. Brunette with fierce brown eyes, Tea's body has been well developed since she was in school, and she isn't afraid to show off when dancing in the arcades. Typically, one thinks of her in her pink school uniform with a blue bow, but she's been known to dress up for a date, wearing tube-tops and skirts that make her every bit as eye-catching as the famous Mai Valentine.

Tea's favored cards are fairies, such as Dark Angel. On occasion, however, she has utilized Yugi's Dark Magician, a popular 2000 ATK monster known by fans everywhere for her cuteness. Tea has a decent knowledge of spell cards, such as Breath of Light, but her monsters tend to have low attack points, making it hard for her to mount an offense.

Tea's value to Heishin is not as a duelist of any particular renown- although she does have a few high profile victories under her belt- but rather, for what she means to the pharoah. Tea is one of Yugi Muto's oldest friends, predating even Joey Wheeler. Since early on, when Yugi was considered a game-obsessed nerd, she took an interest and supported him. Her kind spirit endears her to him, tempered by a joking side, making her at ease teasing the boys. She began with a leg up on Joey and still considers herself superior to him in dueling prowess. Tea is always quick to remind the others of the value of friendship and would never abandon her friends, even if they tormented her under the influence of Heishin's illusions...

What will Tea wear and who will she duel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)