More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zbloutch zbloutch

How does the story start?

Taylor Swift the werewolf

-Dammit...

Taylor wasn't feeling well. She was now sitting in a crowded audience at the VMA ceremony, holding her forearm that was itching her. A couple days ago, she had been bit by a dog in a dark alley. Someone had come to rescue her and the dog had finally run away before she even had time to see what breed it was.

She looked at the window. Outside, night had fallen on the city, and only the full moon was preventing the outside of the building to be completely dark. Meanwhile, someone was doing a speech in front of the audience, preparing for the moment when he would announce the winners of the awards of the year.

She grabbed a tissue and passed it on her sweaty forehead again. She felt like like she was catching a fever. A strange heat was pulsing from her forearm. Maybe she should have this examined by a doctor. A cold shiver passed through her body. She tried to focus on what was going on. There were journalists everywhere and she didn't want to embarrass herself.

-And the award for best video goes to...Taylor Swift !

The crowd erupted in applause, while all the cameras pointed at Taylor, who smiled timidly, trying hard not to show she wasn't feeling well. She clumsily stood up and staggered towards the stage. She grabbed the microphone and cleared her throat.

-Wow, um, it's a great honor to...a great honor to...

Taylor shook her head, trying to concentrate. Now was not the time to lose her train of thought.

-I mean...I've been working really hard to...

She suddenly widened her eyes when she saw her forearm. Was that fur ? around her wound? what was going on. She grabbed the lectern in order not to fall, but gasped when she saw her elegant hands change under her eyes, her fingers retracting, her nails turning into claws. Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, she heard a voice next to her.

-Imma let you finish, but...

She turned and saw Kanye West walk in her direction, probably with the intention of ruining her moment like he had done in 2009. Suddenly, she felt like a red veil had fallen in front of her eyes, fueling her with rage. Before the rapper had time to finish his sentence, she let out a terrifying roar, revealing her sharp fangs, as her nose was flattening and her mouth slowly turning into a muzzle.

Kanye backed away, visibly surprised.

-Oh, nevermind. Congratulations ! he said, before running for his life.

Taylor couldn't think straight anymore. All she could think of now was the smell of hundreds of prey in the audience, looking at her transformation with a horrified look.

-Aaaaaargh ! roared Taylor, her voice now barely human.

People could hear her flesh and bones crack from the other side of the room. Her whole body was covering in fur, and bulking up, as her muscular mass was increasing spectacularly, tearing her clothes to shreds. Her blonde hair fell off, replaced by the thick black fur. Her face was now completely transformed into a muzzle, her red eyes looking at the crowd, full of beastly lust. She fell on all fours, now completely reduced to a bloodthirsty beast.

-Run ! yelled someone in the audience.

The crowd, which had stared at the transformation in awe so far, suddenly realized they were in danger. Everybody stood up from their chairs and started running towards the exit, bumping into each others like scared animals. Taylor growled, enjoying the smell of their fear.

Hungry

Incapable of feeling anything else than this hunger, the former singer, now a starving werewolf, jumped from the stage and landed on her first victim.

-No, please !

Nicki Minaj was crawling backwards, trying to put some distance between her and the monster. She tried to get back on her feet and to run away, but Taylor lunged at her prey and planted her fangs into the most prominent part of her body : her booty.

-Aaaaah ! somebody help !

But nobody stopped to help her, everyone being too busy to save themselves. The singer tried to break free, crying as Taylor's teeth were sinking deep into her body. The werewolf withdrew her head, probably trying to take a chunk of flesh with her. Instead, she ended up with a hard transparent sphere in her mouth. She chewed on it, surprised, for a couple seconds, before spitting it out. Instead of flesh, she had ripped off one of Nicki's butt implants. The rapper was crawling on the floor, screaming, her left buttcheek still as round and big as before, while the other one was now emptied of its substance, the skin hanging loosely, a stream of blood coming from the wound and flowing on her right leg.

The werewolf growled. She didn't like the taste of plastic in her mouth. Nicki had turned out to be a disappointing snack. Appetizing from the outside, but too much chemicals inside. Maybe it was time to look for someone more...natural. Taylor's stomach was rumbling, and those humans looked delicious.

What does the werewolf do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)