More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Iam_DickMan Iam_DickMan

What's next?

Taylor Hebert from the web serial Worm(JaffaKree)

I looked around in shock, but subtly to keep the Boardwalk Enforcers from noticing anything.

The Rulebook could change things and make sure that no one noticed? That made it a Shaker and Master power if PHO was to be believed.

The possibilities were quite literally endless. I could fix the bullying campaign that Emma, Sophia, and Madison were running against me. I could save people from villains. I might even be able to use my powers against the Endbringers themselves!

The part about Old Rules was especially intriguing. It looked like a foolproof way to alter the past. Could it be... would it even be possible... to bring Mom back? Make it so that people didn’t get in as many accidents, and therefore she didn’t die that day? I still remembered the waitress as she was before though, so it didn’t affect the Rulebook holder if you changed the past.

I got angry as I remembered about all the suffering I had to go through, though, every taunt from my former best friend, every belittling comment about my attractiveness, every physical and mental humiliation dreamed up by the Trio against me.

I took a deep breath, and then began writing some rules.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)