More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Tattooed (Mind control)

Jane almost got the signature from everyone in the neighborhood to buy the block. But one of them was stubborn and didn't want to sell. A tattoo artist, and so, to his hand, she started to create a bad reputation to ruin his business.

But, one day, a message came on her phone and when she looked into it, it flashed, and she got confused for a moment.

"What was that ?" She mumbled.

But then she realized that her skin was way too clean. A tattoo wouldn't look too bad on her, and she knew one. So she got to the place and told him.

"Could you make me a tattoo on my shoulder?"

"Do you have something in mind?" He asked.

"Not really, do what you think is best, I trust you."

The man took a long time making her a sleeve tattoo, while she got another message. It made her think that if she paid him, it may undermine her work to sabotage him. So, she asked.

"Can I pay you with a blowjob?"

He seemed to think and then, told her.

"It's a big tattoo, so I want to finish in a facial."

"Sure!"

It was degrading, but she had a free tattoo, so it was a win. She took his dick out of his pants and started to suck it. She wasn't a big fan of fellatio, but here, she didn't even hesitate. His cock in her mouth getting hard and twitching. She was having fun playing with it, sucking and licking it. And finally, he pulled out and covered her face with his cum.

Jane came back more than several times after that, to the point that not much skin was spared by the tattoos, and she basically was his personal slut. She even came to see him just to be fucked. Moaning and calling him daddy. She did everything for him, gave him a better deal and quit her job after that to become his personal slut.

"Oooh fuck me hard daddy, fuck your tattooed slut! I want you deep in me!" Was mostly what she was saying to him most days.

She learned how to tattoo and became his tattoo assistant after that, working in a new place, in a more crowded neighborhood.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)