More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

Why is Tara here?

Tara had something mixed between a crush and jealously

"I wanted to see Redwood's most beautiful girl, as a bitch." this blonde girl, Tara sounds like Sarah "I heard a rumor she wanted to dominate you, Elena. You and Sarah made the girl I wanted to fuck, a bitch." you could feel her eyes on your body, reminding you in a way, that you were naked.

Fucking rules. you thought as you looked up at Sarah who walked to the center "Why do you want to see Em as a sub?"

"I have a crush on her. I want to fuck her, and I am jealous after her tits, which I want to fucking suck, especially her ass, which I want to turn red. Her pussy, would look lovely dripping wet." Tara said, looking up at the vampire.

"I think we could let Tara fulfill her fantasies. Our little Emma is free to use, so Tara could join the fun." Elena said.

You got up, forgetting the command you had, and Sarah blocked your way "No...please. I can't handle...." you looked at Tara "three mistresses. Please!" you said, as you could feel Elena getting up "I think we should demonstrate our control over her."

"Tara, would you please take your pants and panties off. I think Emma needs a punishment." Sarah said, not looking away from you "But do know that if you use Emma, we can dominate you."

"Thought she was free." Tara said

"She is, but it is to make sure you don't harm her. More than we do." Sarah said, turning you around. You saw the blonde in the chair, her legs spread. Elena grabbed your right arm, Sarah grabbed your left, together they took you to Tara.

Elena you to your knees and Sarah pushed your head into Tara's pussy. You sighed deeply and licked it, making Tara moan loudly "Jesus..."

"Better than you thought?" Elena said, grabbing both of your arms while Sarah still held your head.

"Fuck..way better than I thought." Tara moaned, you got into it, treating her like Elena and Sarah. You still hated it, and wanted it over with. You sucked on her clit, making her gasp loudly, caused her to lift up and dug her fingers into the armrests "Oh...my....fucking....god...." she cum hard at that, and you didn't let her rest, sucking harder.

"So, Tara, do you want to use Emma when you're horny, even when you agree to let us dominate you?" Sarah asked, letting Elena pull you back.

"Fuck....yes." Tara breathed heavily, staring at you "Dominate me all you want, I want more of that. Even fuck her."

"Need your own strapon." Sarah "We DPed her last night," she turned to give you a look "She was exhausted after all of that. Even came so fucking hard. Imagine how she'd be after having all three holes stuffed at once."

"What do I have to do? Follow the same rules?" Tara asked.

"Not really. Just the one about us fucking you anytime." Elena said, holding you for Sarah "Tara, you know about Sarah being a vamp?"

"Of course." she said, while Sarah got close to you, and bit your neck, feeding off of you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)