More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

What's next?

[chapter two] You recalled the dream

You closed your eyes:

You saw Elena and Sarah standing over you, as you were kneeling, staring at the floor "How should we do this?"

"She'll finger herself while I fuck you, softly. After you cum, I'll let her fuck me, while you watch."

As Sarah said that, she stripped Elena naked. She kissed her softly, rubbing her pussy while walking into her, making her walk backwards and fall onto her bed. You lean back and masturbated, fingering yourself.

"Don't cum, Em. I want Elena to do that." Sarah said, fingering Elena, then rubbed her. Elena moaned as you tensed up, trying your best to not cum. The training you got was putting put to the test, and hoped you could please them.

The worst happened, you cum. You looked at your mistresses and you tried your best to look apologetic and sad, as everything faded to black.

"No orgasm for a while." Sarah leaned back "Get up, Elena is downstairs with someone we want you to meet."

You followed her down and into the living room where a blonde was talking with Elena. Sarah sat beside Elena, and pointed to the spot between them on the floor. You obeyed without a single thought, hoping it'd get you out of the punishment your damned dream put you in.

"She had a wet dream, baby." Sarah said, calling Elena an affectionate name. Her sudden shift in attitude was a shock, but you fought the urge to turn to look at Sarah. It was an unwritten rule, but you thought it would be nice if you added your own rules, limiting your eye contact, look straight ahead, when you are on your knees. "Tara what are you doing here?"

Why is Tara here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)