More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

What's next?

Tara lets you have an orgasm.

She pulls her head back "Poor Em, not getting an orgasm." Sarah said.

Your eye sight got clearer, seeing your blood on her mouth and a slight grin "Please..."

"I think we should get our very satisfied friend to comment. Tara?" Elena said, holding your arms behind you.

"Let the poor girl cum. Look at her, suffering." Tara said, smiling. Did you just get a mistress that's nicer than the two bitches you already have? "She made me cum so hard, I think it is only fair for us to return the favor."

Tara walked over to you and your two mistresses "Let me cum, please." you pleaded with her. Sarah looks over to Tara and stepped back.

"Make her cum, Tara." Sarah took a spot somewhere behind you, holding your left side. Tara placed a hand on your tit, toying with it, while fingering you roughly. You moaned, making the two girls behind you to tighten their grips, keeping you still. You turned to Sarah and you wanted to speak, but the pleasure was too much. It wasn't long until they loosen their rips, letting you cum as hard as you, shaking and nearly falling down.

"She cums like this. It is a beautiful sight. Especially when she is getting fucked in the mouth." Elena helped you to the couch, where you collapse onto.

"I'm now certain, I want to do anything to fuck her." Tara said, standing in front of you, Sarah to your left and Elena to your right "But, she needs rest." she pointed out that you were nearly falling asleep from how hard you cum.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)