More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by inked inked

Who does she see?

Tanya, one of her students

"Hello Tanya" she greeted the young girl formally. "You know that you should not adress me by my first name on school grounds. Just because I babysitted you, doesn't mean that I am still your teacher."

The young girl sighed and rolled her eyes. "Sure Misses Johnson. Won't happen again."

Miriam let her eyes gaze upon Tanya. She was the description of the girl next door. Her brown hair was always made up into a pony-tail, he brown eyes looked innocent. Her body was not yet developed, though Miriam knew that the girl beside her had small A-Cups. Her hips and wais started to stick out, but so far it was only a hint of what the young woman would one day be. Overall Tanya seemed very thin. Miriam tried to remember how old she was by now. 16? 17 maybe... She never bothered to ask when Tanya was transferred to her class.

Tanya was wearing sneakers, a pair of jeans that seemed one or two numbers to large as it fit her loosely. 'Probably a christmas gift' Miriam thought. The pink hoodie with the school's logo was enough to hide whatever the young woman had to show and the half open winter jacket on top of it, did the rest.

We started walking to class together.

"Sooooo, Misses Johnson...about the K9-Virus" Tanya sort of stated in a low voice.

"Yes, Tanya. What about it?" Miriam replied a little bit annoyed by the topic. Lately that seems to be the only thing that people were talking about. She tried to be nice to Tanya though.

"I've heard it turns you into a mindless, sex-driven animal..."

'Aren't you anyway? You're a teen virgin that probably will have to wait a long time before anyone but the geeks take note of you and not the sluts you are surrounded by' Miriam thought. "I honestly don't want to find out"

"Well, there have also been rumors that some people are immune to it and others only turn halfway, staying in a sort of human-like way, but with animalistic features, like a tail or ears." Tanya kept on babbling.

Miriam sighed. "Will you shut up, already?" Miriam's tongue slipped. "Soon there will be a vaccine and it will all be over. Now, get ready for class."

Tanya was obviously hurt and kept quiet during the time the two women walk to the classroom.

"Can I come in with you already? I don't want to be outside alone for so long" Tanya asked in her soft, girly voice and Miriam sighed again. "Sure...just let me prepare, okay?" "You won't even notice me"

The young girl leaned forward and hugged Miriam.

Is it just a hug?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)