More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by inked inked

Is it just a hug?

Not as innocent as she thought

As Miriam hugged the young girl she thought it was all just because of the scary things that happened lately and that Tanya probably felt that Miriam was something like her older sister or maybe even her mother. After all, the first time that she took care of Tanya it was after she turned 14. Tanya's parents were friends with Miriam's and so she went over and took care of the then 4 or 5 year old girl. Ever since, she was over almost daily and took care of the young girl until she was around 14 herself.

Miriam closed her arms around Tanya and patted her back. "I am sorry, Tanya. I didn't mean to snap at you earlier. I am just a little stressed with all that is going on. K9-Virus here, K9-Virus there. It seems like it is the only topic out there."

Tanya hugged the older woman even tighter and laid her head against her shoulders. "Thank you for being a friend, Miriam". This time Miriam couldn't get angry. She sensed fear in the young girl and just stood there, hugging her like she would with her own child.

"It will all be over soon. I promise. And until then I'll be there for you, okay?" Miriam said softly. "How does that...ouch" Something pinched Miriam's neck. She let go of Tanya and started rubbing where she felt the small sting. "What was that? Did you just pinch me?" Miriam looked at Tanya.

"Technically I injected you" The young girl grinned at her teacher. "You see, my father is one of the top researchers at the CDC and I asked him to bring me an isolated strain of the K9-Virus. I know for a fact that I am immune to the disease, so there was no risk for me at all." Miriam's mind started racing.

"You little bitch. I will make you pay for that." Miriam screamed. Tanya's smile widened, if that was even possible.

"I highly doubt that. See, my father actually did a few enhancements. Though your mind will be unaffected, you will have the urge to comply to all commands issued by my voice and my voice only. Now, it is only a question of how fast the virus will affect you and what you will become, if you are not immune, but I have the sense you aren't" Tanya smirks as Miriam started to twitch and feel uncomfortable.

'Let's hope I am and then we will see who is laughing at the end' Miriam looked angry. She wanted to kill the little bitch. She disappeared into the classroom as more and more students started to fill the halls.

Does she change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)