More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ID: a man ID: a man

Who will be the Lucky or Unlucky women in these Tales?

Tami Smithers

The first day after lockdown and Tami drove her Impreza straight towards her favorite boutique. It had been too many months since she had tried on let alone bought a new outfit or accessory! She had become obsessed! She had always prided herself on being the fashion leader of her clique, her class, her school, and town! Not that she didn't have rivals! Cheri Flowers was her strongest and trickiest.

Now Lizzie Andrews was, more or less, just the opposite. And she was enough of a bestie for her stop the car when she saw her waiting for a bus. "Hey, Lizzie! What are you doing out and about?!"

The brunette still fashion-backwards wearing sneakers, jeans and a top that was a shirt not a blouse waved back at her. "Oh, shopping for outfits. School is about to start, you know."

"I do? Oh, right! But that does give me yet another reason to shop!" she smiled. "Hop in. We can do it together."

"You know I can't afford what you buy."

"No, you can't. But you have worn my hand-me-downs."

"I have no pride. And you've got a point. Okay, I'll be your fashion consultant." With that, she got in the shotgun seat.

The salespeople knew Tammi and her parents' money well, and were ready to indulge her. They gathered up the kind of attire they knew she gravitated towards and put them on a rack they parked near the dressing rooms.

The boutique was well laid out. The when the door of the last room was open, it blocked the view of anybody not sitting directly in front of it. Lizzie was sitting there. Tammi would open the door and model for her friend's reaction.

There was a nearly full-length mirror on the door. She saw blond hair in the latest do, wearing the perfect makeup that went with her beautiful face and complexion, and a body that had all but the most feminine of fat exercised from it. Her most notable complaint was that at 5'7" she was just short of the ideal model's height. And maybe her breasts were a little large by that standard, too. Her parents refused to pay for breast reduction and had threatened to feed her if she seemed too thin for their liking. They just didn't get it! When she had her own money, ....

"What's the matter, Tammi?" Lizzie asked.

"Matter?" She was looking over her shoulder into the mirror. Maybe the dress could be a little more low-cut.

"You're scratching yourself."

"It's just an itch."

"An embarrassing itch. You're digging for your boobs."

"It's this bra they gave me. Cheap material," she said as her hand went between it and her breasts. Then her hips began to move move. "Now it's the panties, too. It's a matching set."

She saw in the mirror what she looked like and herself to stop making a spectacle of herself. Itching wasn't ladylike and brought the wrong kind of attention. Still, she trembled as her will power was tested.

"Oh, no! Tammi! You don't think...." She couldn't bring herself to say it. Instead, she went and pulled the plunging neckline away from her friend's back. "Spots! You're getting spots!"

"No! I can't have it! Not that Naked Viris!!"

"It's called the Nudity Viris. You are supposed to get used to it," Lizzie said, trying to give her friend some assurance.

"Naked! Naked! Naked!" Tammi began to have a breakdown.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)