More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Take a shower

Letting the hot water cut through the sweat and other things I quickly shave and clean up. Stepping out into the small steam-filled bathroom I grab a towel. Returning to the room I saw she had cleaned up and was sleeping naked on top of the bed. With a smile, I moved to the bed slowly getting onto the bed. Slipping a few fingers inside her she didn't wake up but her body started to react getting wet. I finger fucked her for a while warming her up until she was dripping wet. She moaned quietly in her sleep before I slowly moved my cock to her folds. Pausing for a moment to see if she would react I realized she was deep asleep. I slowly pushed inside of her again and started fucking her. Her pussy felt so fucking good I started fucking her hard and harder throwing caution to the wind. She came awake in a start and tried to sit up and moved but I had already pinned her down as I started fucking her. Her face was priceless as she said "HOLY SHIT were you fucking me while I slept".

I leaned down to kiss her and she kissed me back before I said "Well you're awake now what's the problem?" She repositioned herself for a moment before saying "It is a hell of a way to come awake is all, I just wish I could show you what it was like sometime so you could understand" I didn't answer and instead focused on trying to last longer. She was so wound up that she went off like a firecracker pretty quickly and it was just too much for me. Something deep inside me drove me to plunge my cock to the hilt and unload my cum deep inside her. It felt like forever but when it was over I collapsed back down onto the bed panting. "Your turn for the shower," I said, "I need a nap". I saw her get up and heart the shower start but then I was out like a light.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)