More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Snowflower Snowflower

How shall Vivianne spend her first moments in the new place?

Take a proper hot shower and put on her gothic attire.

Vivianne stepped out of the shower, dried herself with a towel and started to choose her clothes for the day. She reached for her panties and pulled them on; although she didn't wear other colors than black, she always used white or pink underwear. That was Vivianne's sweet secret - while everyone was seeing a grim goth girl clad in sinister black, she knew there's something very private in her attire; something only she's entitled to know about. Today, she picked delicate panties of a tender pink hue.

After standing in front of the mirror for a minute she said to herself: "Well, Viv, looks like you're becoming a girl after all. Those hips and tits are here to stay, are they not? If only the girls who were making fun of me could see me now!" But Vivianne immediately blushed at the thought, being extremely shy a not exactly thrilled at the prospect of anyone seeing her in her underwear.

Even though her chest was now certainly richer than a year ago, she chose not to wear a bra; as a matter of fact, she hated bras, as she'd always felt them as something quite uncomfortable, oppressive even. Her breasts were still small enough not to need any support, and therefore she decided to keep the unfavored piece of clothing in the drawer. Instead, she put on her favorite black top with spaghetti shoulder straps.

She went on with black-and-white knee socks, black trousers, and a stylish black hat with a wide brim; a perfect accessory for any dark soul. As the final piece she took a silver necklace with a portrait of the Moon Goddess. Then she put the access card into her pocket - - one last look into the mirror and - - wait! "Oh, Viv, what were you thinking! Those pants are of completely different shade of black than your top!" Vivianne shook her head, quickly took off the trousers and choose a long skirt instead. She also put on her chic black slippers with silver trimming.

Now she was ready to do some exploring!

Where should Vivianne start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)