More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which page would you like to look at next?

T.E.D. ACT (05-DEC-2015; 21:21)

Coming forth from the Hall of Icons TED begins to mix and blend all the colors that exist with the concepts of Life, Light, Darkness, and Balance, creating the Living Color.

The Living Color thrives in the borders between the Light and the Darkness, surviving and propagating on the fluctuations between the two. It partakes something of all the existing colors, but is none of them, nor any color that poor mortals such as those who read of this universe could perceive nor understand if they did.

This living color he spreads in small blobs amidst the borderlands between light and dark, there to grow and thrive. Of course as he is god of Darkness it partakes more of that , being able to eek out an existence in the dark but ever seeking the border with the Light, that it may grow and thrive. It is the first life form, in a way, for it has no 'form' to be life of...

The Ebon Dragon creates The Living Color.

GO FORWARD TO THE NEXT SUMMARY PAGE OR RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS ONE?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)