More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissNix MissNix

Who is the celeb?

Swift

Jose was looking at the ground when she walked in. Her raven heels clicked briskly as walked in as her hips swayed side to side. The door automatically shut behind her with a click. His head followed her legs up which were soft pale flesh with black laces trailing behind them.

His eyes continued to trail upwards as she stopped in front of him. Her hips swayed to a stop as she placed a slim hand on her hips, which were covered with a black brief like shorts, with lace frilling out to the side and a cape of lace flowing behind her to the floor. Her mid-section was slim and covered with the dark lace, her supple breasts were held in with a top that almost looked like a brazier, with a thin black lace shirt on top.

Jose's eyes continued to follow her form upward until he saw familiar blonde locks, red lips serious with confidence, and her eyebrow raised in amusement. Low and behold, the woman who asked him to meet with him was none other than Taylor Swift.

"Hello." She said as she reached out a hand towards Jose.

For a moment Jose was starstruck, and then realizing it, he smiled and extended his hand as he stood up. Her hand felt cold to the touch as he shook it, his hands were larger in comparison.

"Hi." He said softly as he looked into her blue-grey eyes.

"You must be Jose." She said smiling warmly.

"Yes, and you must be, Swift. Right?"

She gave him a nod as she pulled back her hand.

Jose stood there in front of her, his outfit still on from the club. Tonight he was in a sailor outfit. Mostly clothed, it was a popular choice lately at the club, and he knew the routine would be impressive. His light blue sailor outfit covered his muscular torso as she shifted her gaze looking Jose up and down as she walked around him slowly.

"I'm happy you sent for me. They told me you, well, someone famous would be watching tonight, and I was nervous."

She gave him a nod as she continued to circle him slowly.

Jose felt a bit awkward, unable to find the words to speak, or even start a conversation, and to be honest, Swift seemed to be strictly about business at the moment.

She pauses after making a full circle around Jose and thinks for a moment. As if she was searching to ask you something. Her blue eyes light up when she opens her red lips and asks.....

She asks Jose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)