More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MissNix MissNix

She asks Jose?

To strip....

" Could you strip for me?" Her face carried the serious tone of the question.

Jose smiled as he reached for his nearby coat. "Sure thing. Let me get my phone out and I can play a song and we can have - "

"No." She cut him off. "Just take off your clothes and toss them over there. I've already seen your routine."

"Oh." Jose said with a look of disappointment as he started to unbutton his shirt.

"This meeting will be an interview. If that's alright."

Jose paused as he popped off his shirt, his bare muscular chest had a soft glow in the light, giving each contour of each muscle more definition.

"Interview?" Jose asked. "For what."

"To be my lover." She said sternly as she continued to watch him.

Jose was taken aback by the seriousness. She wanted him to be naked? Was she going to ask him questions while in the nude?

"I am sorry, this is the first I heard of it."

"Are you okay with it? We could be done if you'd like."

Jose shook his head quickly. "I knew when I was coming here that I'd be nude for someone, maybe even spend the night, I just didn't know this might be a long term thing."

With that, he ripped his belt off and dropped his trousers and briefs in one quick motion, and threw the articles of clothing towards his coat in the corner. The cool air of the hotel room hit his body as he stood in front of Taylor. His long member slowly coming to attention as he felt her gaze look over him

He noticed out the corner of his eye, Taylor biting her lower lip as she slowly circled him again.

"Are you good with long-term commitments?"

Are you good with long-term commitments?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)