More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

Here goes nothing...

Swallow the Manacite

She swallowed it. She had no idea what kind of effect it would have; there were no warnings about it in the literature, and the way it started controlling the rest of her body, she wasn't sure exactly what to expect. She did remember, however, that immediately upon using the substance...she had to state her command clearly.

She had a plan. She wasn't sure that the plan would work, but she had to try something before everything in her house--including her own body--was under the control of some random .

"I want to be connected to everything my manacite shipment has touched so far," Britney said. "I want to be able to control my own body again and issue commands to anything that's been affected," she added.

A bubbly, not-unpleasant feeling traveled down her throat as the liquid cooled her esophagus, all the way down to her stomach. Tingling began all throughout her body, and when she wiggled the fingers on her arm that had been under the control of the Manacite, she knew that something had finally gone right.

Brushes continued tickling her toes, and Brittany's blanket kept a tight wrap around her until the moment she spoke.

"Okay, you guys can let me go now." Britney's blanket started to unfurl and she felt the grip of gravity returning when she added, "Hey, hey, hey…I didn't say to drop me!"

Britney giggled as she looked down at the brushes still tickling her toes. The bottle continued spraying things, and articles of clothing and other objects around her room continued lifting themselves up and springing to life.

"Okay, I think it's time to take it a little easy on that, too. Stop spraying everything."

The bottle stopped just as she commanded it to. Everything that was on her vanity was swirling in gentle orbits around the ceiling lamp in her room. Her two bras that were brought to life were bobbling their cups and dancing around each other.

She bit her lip, enjoying the ministrations of the brushes against her feet. Even though she had full control of them now and could stop them at any time, she liked watching them--directing their attention on her through their own volition. The bottle still hung obediently in the air as she watched her underwear dance around.

"What makes you do the things you do? I find it interesting that if I don't give any commands, you all just have a plan in mind...or whatever you'd call it."

She decided to try a little experiment.

"Let's spray down some of my workout clothes and see what happens."

Her closet door opened on its own, having already been misted by the Manacite spray. The bottle bobbed its way and reemerged a few seconds later after spritzing a couple shelves.

A pair of yoga pants strutted out along with a pair of shiny red leggings. A t-shirt followed behind, inflating itself to Britney's curves while an equally shiny red sports bra filled its cups and hovered above the matching leggings.

Britney waited to watch them act on their own, wondering what they would do if left to their own devices.

The T-shirt lined up with the yoga pants and together they began stretching as a pair of Britney's old gym trainers jogged out of her closet. When Britney noticed that socks were the only thing missing, her thoughts drifted to her sock drawer.

The bottle of Manacite holding steady in place suddenly drifted over toward it, and Britney panicked for a second before realizing that the bottle was simply responding to her stray thoughts.

"Oh my God, it worked really well!" Britney said aloud to the empty room. "Better than I thought it would." Brittany thought about the box of Manacite, and called it to her room. She waited patiently looking at the doorway as the hovering open box floated in front of her.

Britney could feel her heart thumping as she realized the implication. Not only was she in control of the things in her room, but she was also in control of every single one of the vials of Manacite itself. She felt herself flush. Her own tits lifted up and squeezed against her chest, and she gasped at the sensation of it, watching them shift around by themselves. They still apparently had a degree of independence, even though Britney could stop them if she wanted to.

She didn’t. She pulled on her sock drawer with her mind, watching as the Manacite-coated dresser-drawer pulled open on its own.

“Spray it down...but I only want two pairs of socks for the moment. Whatever goes with the girls here.” The bottle shot away at the open drawer, scattering a fine mist over most of her sock collection. This particular drawer was mostly for gym socks--short anklets, long tube socks--anything she’d have worn with sneakers and not so much the more formal ones--which were hiding in the opposite drawer with her stockings.

A pair crew socks jumped out and joined the old trainers, and she watched in awe as the sneakers held their sides open for the leaping socks, waiting for them to hop in. They did so without the trainers needing to untie themselves, shrinking down against their emulated shape of Britney’s dainty feet before plumping out again once inside the trainers.

Britney leaned over the blanket holding her up now, watching the socks and shoes match up again with the rest of the outfit. It would have looked to the rest of the world like an invisible Britney herself was standing there, doing yoga--intriguing her a little more. As she pulled her legs over the side of the hovering blanket and hopped down, the brushes tickling against her toes didn’t try to follow. They hung there waiting as her focus drifted to the two gym outfits plying their intangible bodies against the floor of her room, stretching and posing as she expected.

As she got close to the matching red outfit, her brand new black and silver gym sneakers had already taken on a pair of anklets and stepped beneath the shiny calves of the tight leggings, forming another complete outfit.

She reached up to the cups of the sports bra and squeezed hard, noticing that the outfit hadn’t really changed its disposition or halted in its course of posing...though it also didn’t get in her way or shove her out of the way in doing so.

She smiled and took a couple steps around to the rear of the outfit, slapping the back of it as it continued.

“If that’s actually my shape, I guess I’ve been doing pretty good with the gym habit…” she muttered, grabbing a handful again as the leggings bent at the hip. She got behind them and playfully slammed her own hips against them, wondering exactly how much they could stand without ‘falling’, or if they would even fall over at all.

Even this didn’t seem to phase them, and she watched the leggings and bra bend down and over to either side in a one-handed toe-touching motion. She imagined them switching invisible arms. Even if she didn’t have sleeves to go off of, she could watch the shoulder straps articulating seperately and take a guess at what move they were emulating.

After all, to some extent they seemed to be copying what she’d done in them.

One thing was for sure...she could absolutely freak a lot of people out messing with this stuff.

She couldn’t understand how or why she’d been chosen by--the Tommorow Corp., was it?--to test this strange substance out. In fact, she hadn’t even considered if it might be toxic when she decided to gulp it down. The afterthought worried her for a second, but she was a few minutes into the ingestion now, and there wasn’t a retch--not a cough or a gurgle coming from her body. None of the tell-tale mammalian signs of ‘holy shit you should NOT have eaten that’ were showing up.

Britney sized herself up in the mirror, watching her tits bounce themselves gently. She blushed again, mentally commanding them to knock it off--but then psychically tweaking her own nipples on purpose the moment her tits...well, listened to her.

“This...is gonna be a really weird day,” Britney said to her reflection as she thought about what she’d do next. She could stay in all night finding ways to play with this neat new substance and the power it apparently passed to her when she took a shot of it...or, she thought, she could go out and mess around in a venue with some other test subjects.

After all, she was in control of the stuff now, right?

Now what kind of trouble should Britney get into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)