More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ikethebest97 ikethebest97

Who is the main character?

Suzanne, a 18 yo highschooler who doesn't know she has AGS

The alarm clock rings. After turning it off, still a little asleep, Suzanne gets up and walks towards the door. She then walks out into the hallway, walking to the bathroom, feeling a little dizzy, wondering if she's hatching a flu or some microbe filth.

She opens the bathroom door and sees a cloud of steam escaping from it, guessing that one of her two older brothers is in the shower.

“Paul, is that you?” She says loudly enough to cover the sound of the water.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"I need to use the toilet ...can you hurry?"

"Suzie ..."

"Stop, you know I hate to be called like that!"

"Come on, you should like to have a little nickname, everyone likes that!"

"You're right, I'm sorry… I like to be called Suzie."

"Suzie, I have another ten minutes at least… I'm sure you don't mind pissing while I wash myself. And I'm sure you don't mind me seeing you either. "

He laughs, sure that his prudish little sister is going to talk to his mother again.

The pretty blonde feels a strange shiver run through her before entering the room and settling on the toilet.

Stunned, Paul sees his sister through the sheer curtain, dressed in her horrible pink pajamas she loves so much, pull down her pants and panties before sitting down as if he wasn't there.

"Are you okay Suzie?"

"Yes, why are you asking that?"

She still has her naive and shy gaze, but Paul can't help but get hard when he sees her staring at his cock. He wants to answer her when the door opens again.

"Paul, I don't mind leaving you at work on my way, but you have to hurry… Suzie, what are you doing here?"

The blonde turns around, smiling at her other brother.

"You see, big idiot! I'm pissing ..."

"But Paul is in the shower!"

"I don't mind Paul seeing me."

"James, I'll meet you in five minutes."

"Alright, bro."

He closes the door as his sister gets up.

"Suzie, you like to show us your nice little ass and we can't see anything when you wear your pajamas, you know?"

She turns to him, and Paul panics for a moment, guessing he's gone a little too far. She smiles at him as she takes off her pants, then making sure her pink panties hug her perfectly.

"I forgot, Paul, sorry! I must have been cold last night, and I didn't think about taking it off before I left my room. You forgive me?"

She turns, leaning in to show him her ass. Paul really has to restrain himself not to get out of the shower and grab the round, firm buttocks.

"Of course I forgive you, Suzie, you see… look at my cock, I'm sure you like knowing that it makes guys hard to see your little ass."

She stares at the penis he has in hand.

"It's normal, isn't it?"

She licks her lips before going out, leaving her brother alone with his erection, returning to her bedroom to change, pants in hand.

Ten minutes later, Paul joins James in the living room.

"Paul, what's going on with Suzie? Just yesterday, she was locking the door to go to the bathroom, and this morning ..."

"James, have you heard of AGS?"

"Kind of like everyone else. You think Suzie ..."

"I'm pretty sure. We'll do another test."

What is the test ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)